[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Where's my t-shirt?!

Where's my t-shirt?!

stuff about pwei

Where's my t-shirt?!

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:01 am

Which one of you kids ended up getting your damn t-shirt x2!!! I'm still waiting for mine, maybe someday 'the label that shall not be named' might send it my way. Although, that was years ago and I now own a house in a different city... Oh well, perhaps the new tenants are closeted Grebo fans:)

Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Re: Where's my t-shirt?!

Postby Onket » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:18 am

Ouch!

Can't help you with that one but I think I've still got the gasmask design shirt I posted about on this thread, if you're interested-

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=493
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby poppiestar » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 pm

I sold mine to VMNP!
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby VMNP » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:56 am

Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby poppiestar » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:05 pm

Was it? Oh, maybe I still have mine then... there's my shoddy memory for ya!
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby negative8ball » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Oooh... Vile Evils shirt - I was a little pissed when they started offering them for free after I'd already paid to ship one - but, the fact that they NEVER shipped my free one took a little of the sting out.

Not much. But a little. What a weird mess that whole thing was...
negative8ball
radio pwei

Postby bronxzoo » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Where's my t-shirt?!

the little known follow up to the sultans of ping's where's me jumper........
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Return to All about the poppies