[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Lyrics

Lyrics

Stuff about pweination

Re: Lyrics

Postby payback3000 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:43 am

I've not even started on DDMA - sorry!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Slack!

:lol:

;)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby jason » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:12 am

I can see a lot of work has gone on with the lyrics. Thanks. I'll see if I can get something up soon.

Jas
|
jason
Site admin

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 am

Apologies. Got half way through Box Frenzy & completely forgot to finish it!
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby jason » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:06 am

|
jason
Site admin

Postby jason » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:17 am

Hi
Incidentally if anyone wants to do the odd song then here's what's left to do. Some is instrumental or badly named so please do let me know if you see anything you can add to here or in an email (jason@pweination.com)

Jas

…On The Razors Edge…
Apple Tree Wild and Wandering Demo)
B-B-B-Breakdown
Black Country Chainstore Massacre
Bubbles
Candyiosis ** hard to find
Cicciolina ** keep getting wrong lyrics!
City Zen Radio 1990/2000 FM
CPI #2
Dr.Nightmare’s Medication Time ** instrumental??
Dust Me Down Wild and Wandering Demo)
Everything That Rises
Hit The Hi-Tech Groove Live
Home
I Was A Teenage Grandad
I’m Sniffin’ With You Hoo
Intense
Intergalactic Love Mission Graham’s Home Demo
Johnny Ray Wild and Wandering Demo)
Kiss That Girl
Like An Angel
Mesmerized
Monogamy
Oh Grebo I Think I Love You
Orgone Accumulator
Picnic In The Sky
Picnic In The Sky Pre-Beat Box Demo)
Pop Will Eat Itself At Def.Con.One
Runaround
She’s Surreal
Sick Little Girl
Summer Girl Live at Birmingham Uni, 1986)
Supersonic Human Graham’s Home Demo)
Sweet Sweet Pie
The Black Country Chainstore Massacre
The Devil Inside
There Is No Love Between Us Anymore
Theresapsychopathin My Soup
Titanic Clown
Touched By The Hand Of Cicciolina
Dread Alert In The Karmadrome
England’s Finest
Good From Far, Far From Good
I Was A Teenage Grandad
Let It Flow
Losing My Mind (Clint’s Home Demo)
Medicine Man Speak With Forked Tongue
Orgyone Stimulator
Part Man, Part Machine
Rock Of Ages **A couple of versions of this!
RockAHula Baby
Rockahula Dub
She Loves Me Not (FYC Version)
Teenage Grandad (Bedroom Sessions Demo)
The B Side
The Beat That Refused To Die
The Incredible P.W.E.I Vs. The Moral Majority
The Incredible PWEI Vs Dirty Harry
Wild West
|
jason
Site admin

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby jason » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:59 am

|
jason
Site admin

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:01 am

I still feel like a proper twat for not getting to this yet. I'm starting to come out from under some really busy day work and personal work projects and the lyric sheet is still sitting right here on my desk to remind me to do it.

I must admit that I've lost the link to the lyrics page and converter if you wouldn't mind posting that again :oops:
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby jason » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm

|
jason
Site admin

PreviousNext

Return to pweination.com