[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - new single?

new single?

News about pop will eat itself

Re: new single?

Postby VMNP » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:09 pm

I agree with that. 8-)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Hunts » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:12 am

Well there is still three tracks from 2004's sonic noise byte that havn't seen the light of day. Hopefully a b-side for disguise? I'm hopin for "I'm going to get you baby" with a 'featuring Clint Mansell' like VE did with Demon.
Also would like to hear full versions of the other two- 'the future of rock and rol' andl ' let your soul glow on the way home' -or something.
Everyone loves a good b-side thats not on the album!!!- Good from far, far from good, the incredible PWEI ve Dirty harry, pweization, orgyone stimulater, intense- just to name a few. I'm reeeeeally hoping for a new track!!! I'd like to see a studio version of 100% is it and hangman form the live in Hammersmith bootlag see the light of day, coz the sound quality on that one is just crap.
anyway ... can't wait whatever it is. Any release date yet?
Hunts
1000 X No

Postby VMNP » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 pm

I doubt we have any chance of hearing much of that stuff, shame really as i'd love to hear the full version of Demon from those 2005 recordings as for the 96 stuff it's difficult to know what to say other than "chance would be a fine thing!" :roll:
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby mikenasty » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 pm

If a "new" track shows up I think the chances are better that it would be a new recording of Street Riotin'. I always liked that track so I wouldn't be upset with that. I think the only hope of the other Sonic Noise Byte / 96 era tracks is on the increasingly unlikely Dos Dedos reissue.
mikenasty
1000 X No

Postby Coops » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Its a shame (to me) that Fucking & Fighting probably wont see the PWEI2 light of day, although I can understand why the title may be off putting. Id rather it be mothballed than re-titled tbh.
"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Postby mikenasty » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Yeah there were a few Vile Evil gems that I miss. I just added them to my New Noise playlist and voila, an even better new PWEI album.
mikenasty
1000 X No

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Please, no recycled material. It just doesn't work, especially for most people on this forum. The same thing will happen with NNDBAS, we'll be underwhelmed because we can't help but compare those tracks to their original versions.

Nothing but new stuff this go around, I don't need to hear '96-era PWEI reduxed.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby Hunts » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:46 am

So... is there a full version of street rioting? somewhere? The only version i have is the one released on PWEInation.org some years ago it was called street fighting then but it fades out halfway through, same with EDIAWW released the same way at the same time also retro dreaming except that track felt more complet when it faded out.

As for Fucking and fighting is was originally released as a PWEI track called 'Let it flow' on an Everythings Cool? 7". at least it was in Australia. so I never felt it was a VE track, merly that they were polluting the origial track with lyrics.

What sorta bootlges are get around out there these days? Anything quallity?
Vive le Vile elivs perhaps? Maybe PWEI should research these options to see what the people want?
Hunts
1000 X No

Postby RolexTharsus » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:52 am

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby Coops » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:26 am

"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"