[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - The next PWEI2 album

The next PWEI2 album

stuff about pwei

Re: The next PWEI2 album

Postby Coops » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:05 am

At least the twat doesnt then have to get up and go to work for 730 :lol:
"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 am

Wasn't that why he left the poppies in the first place, to tend to a new baby? Isn't that why the original PWEI reimaging was pushed back, to tend to a new baby? And now a slight hiatus in 2012, to tend to a new baby?

I am going to rename all versions of "Fucking & Fighting" to "Fucking & Fucking", seems more honest.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:54 am

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby Coops » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:56 am

"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Postby AxeofMan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:45 pm

After I heard "Retro Dreaming" I can conclude I want it re-made, not as Equal Zero. Wait! Release "Equal Zero" as a single (And get it as the opening credits for some film) and put Retro Dreaming as a B-Side!.

Oh the new album...

Well... Any VE re-recordings should be bonus tracks if you ask me. They re-recorded the best stuff for NNDBAS (Nosebleeder and Seek and Destroy). I am interested in T+A=$ from Sonic Noise Byte, but mostly because of its title (I heard it was for the next album after DDMA?)

What I DO hope is that the new album will be bigger - Preferrably Cure for Sanity size, but I can handle Box Frenzy/TLOTLS size. The biggest problem with NNDBAS is that it's so small.

I also hope the genre-hopping will get wilder, and I hope for some more experimental electronica.

Basically I want another PWEI album, and if "Back 2 Business", "Disguise" and the re-arrangements say anything, is that the band still has ideas.
ARE YOU
AWARE?
AxeofMan
1000 X No

Postby mikenasty » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Yeah, I still like Retro Dreaming better than Equal Zero but I don't want to hear anymore Vile Evil songs re-re-re-redone. If I want to hear Retro Dreaming, Demon, and Fucking and Fighting I've got VLVE. I want the next PWEI album to be all new, and I agree with most here that Disguise is one of the best from the new album, so hopefully there's plenty of steam for all new material.

I've got no major complaints with the backing band Graham has put together, but it does feel like just that, a backing band. Graham and Mary are the one's out front doing the interviews, the rest of the guys all seem to be studio musicians or have other bands. So I'd like to see more guests musicians on the next album (of course as many original PWEI as possible even if just for a song or 2). I think the more people involved the more varied and new the sound could be. But honestly I'm not holding my breath on another album.
mikenasty
1000 X No

Postby payback3000 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:37 pm

The rest of the band are not going through the motions, they are having a ball on stage, particulary the rhythm section. I have high hopes for them if they all stick with crabbi.

Seeing is believing!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby mikenasty » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:39 pm

That's good to hear. Hopefully things will go well enough for them to want a make a trip to the US so I can see for myself.
mikenasty
1000 X No

Postby Onket » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

PreviousNext