[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - My new arrivals!

My new arrivals!

What do you want to buy?

Re: My new arrivals!

Postby daryltaylor » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Not new as such but found my old posters today.

Reading 1991, notice PWEI played after Nirvana.

German tour poster, Box Frenzy dates.

Cure For Sanity tour poster.
CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:14 pm

I finally got around to buying the Box Frenzy one this month after seeing it listed on Music Stack for years. It's still not here...it's coming from Germany but they took a weeek to even ship it...looks great though!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby bokorugro » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:11 am

love to see them do the dates again on the german box frenzy tour poster
bokorugro
preaching to the perverted

Postby daryltaylor » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:52 pm

This is the newest edition to the collection, took me 22 years to get one but well worth the wait.

Poppies Say Grrrr! ep original brown paper bag sleeve.

CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Beautiful. 8-)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby payback3000 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 am

I had a bid on that one...glad to see it's gone to a good home!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:58 pm

I officially quit. I thought my collection was pretty bad-ass, but it ain't shit. I've only got about 40% of that. My hat's off to you.

I understand that being a US resident, collecting PWEI obviously came with a built in handicap, but jeesh.

The only thing I've got that you don't is my ticket stub to see them in St. Louis, Missouri on the tour with Nine Inch Nails... the one where I got to the venue, walked in the doors and saw a sign that said, "Pop Will Eat Itself will be replaced with Marilyn Manson". I have never ever been so pissed off in my whole life and I could not get a refund for the ticket because PWEI wasn't the headliner. I couldn't care less about seeing NIN in concert!

A few days later, I found out from a friend in Kansas City (where the tour had been the night before) who worked the venue there, that PWEI had walked off the tour that night and bought tickets back to the U.K. after Trent (the twat) Reznor had kicked PWEI off the stage early, for the third time on the tour, so he could get his show started earlier. I will never forgive that stupid bitch Trent for it... NEVER. I even had a bunch of "Trent Reznor is a TWAT!" T-Shirts made for me and my friends that were very well received by the band members at later Pigface concerts who shared that sentiment.

Anyhow, top-notch collection sir, I applaud your dedication and envy you.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby daryltaylor » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Thanx for the comments guys, feel free to add your own collections on here. Luv to see what everyone has.
CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:52 pm

I do have a question for you Daryl.
That PIL Home single you have sitting up there... what's the connection?

I have the Home 12" in my collection and it doesn't have anything related to PWEI that I know of. I know that there are a few different versions of it, so I'm curious. Perhaps it's just there, because I see it in several pictures...
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:32 am

Onket
Wise up sucker

PreviousNext

Return to Wanted - Buying