April 2019 tour pre-gig meet-ups anyone?

News about pop will eat itself

Re: April 2019 tour pre-gig meet-ups anyone?

Postby JonnyC » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:19 pm

At last, finally got a log-in for this forum! Right then, I was planning on starting off in Bristol at The White Lion which is right in the centre. I’ll be there from about noon. It’s a tiny pub with decent beer & a decent dukebox. Then thinking of heading to The Lime Kiln as it has excellent beers and another jukebox. There’s plenty of other decent pubs in the locality and plenty of places to eat - Tuk Tuk is a great little Korean street food eatery right in the centre next to The White Lion for example - the Kimchi Fries are awesome! Best of all it’s Good Friday that day so everyone can get on it early yeah? See you there!
JonnyC

Re: April 2019 tour pre-gig meet-ups anyone?

Postby JonnyC » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:55 pm

If anyone is up for an hour of extra partying after the Bristol gig, there’s a FREE entry alternative night at Zed Alley which is about 100 yards up the road from the O2. The night is called Trash and it’s on until midnight. Drinks are reasonable prices too. I’m definitely up for this and the link is here https://www.facebook.com/events/298150867547123/?ti=ia anyone else up for it?
JonnyC

Previous

Return to PWEI Communications