[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - More Pop More Style: The PWEINATION Cover Project 2

More Pop More Style: The PWEINATION Cover Project 2

News about pop will eat itself

Re: More Pop More Style: The PWEINATION Cover Project 2

Postby TheFinkie » Tue May 15, 2018 5:08 am

I wish you heaven / I wish you hell
TheFinkie
preaching to the perverted

Postby TheFinkie » Sun May 20, 2018 12:37 am

Can I get high-resolution artwork for the three albums somewhere? (No Pop, More Pop, and EP)
I wish you heaven / I wish you hell
TheFinkie
preaching to the perverted

Postby russelldempsey » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:56 pm

The sheer joy of opening the package. Like revisiting my youth coming home from a record shop. Clear vinyl sleeve, can I say brown paper? The badge, the excellent cards...and that's before you even get to the music! The nods to previous PWEI artwork are subtle but excellent. Loving the sounds. So far I prefer Vol One but I've been listening to it longer! Cheers Payback...and all contributors. Reminds me I chose a great band to love.
russelldempsey
1000 X No

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:42 am

Pictures it is then! This is seriously the dopest.

Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby russelldempsey » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:03 pm

Top Trumps...
Got a couple of swaps....
"Got got got NEED NEED...."
:twisted:
russelldempsey
1000 X No

Postby payback3000 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Glad your both pleased with the sets. Let us know your thoughts on the vol2 tracks when you've had time to digest...burp!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Previous

Return to PWEI Communications