[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Clint Mansell UK Tour Dates 2016

Clint Mansell UK Tour Dates 2016

Clint Mansell UK Tour Dates 2016

Postby Waz » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Just announced by Clint, tickets available later this week:

http://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/clin ... ll-tickets

Wed 23 Mar 2016 - Birmingham Symphony Hall
Thu 24 Mar 2016 - London Royal Festival Hall
Sat 26 Mar 2016 - Gateshead Sage
Tue 29 Mar 2016 - Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
"She loves me, she loves me not..."
Twitter: @zawtowers
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/
Waz
not now james

Re: Clint Mansell UK Tour Dates 2016

Postby timmo » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:58 am

Tickets on sale NOW if you are in O2 priority, 10am Thursday for LiveNation presale, Fri 10am General sale.
You can just sign up for LiveNation.
Festival Hall?
timmo

Postby payback3000 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:13 pm

Looking into the London one for this...great news!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby pedro » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:15 am

I've got my London tickets. This is going to be great.
Nottingham Forest - Premiership team 2015
pedro
radio pwei

Postby Waz » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:06 am

Simply had to do Birmingham because it's Clint's home turf, and nearer to me from Manchester as well. Massively looking forward to it.
Waz
not now james

Postby payback3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:00 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Waz » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Just a heads up for those of you going to Birmingham tomorrow: Ticketmaster have emailed me stating a 2015 instead of 1930 start, with no support.
Waz
not now james

Postby payback3000 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:58 am

Same forLondon tonite. so who's coming to the big smoke?
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Waz » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Just got back from Birmingham, and it was a rather wonderful show all round, with Maryanne Hobbs introducing him with a heartfelt "I love him dearly, with all my heart" and reminding us it was 11 years since Clint played Brum (2005 PWEI reformation tour of course which I'm sure many of us (me included) were at. Apparently some of the Mk1 PWEI folks were there but I didn't spot any of them..

Anyway, the sound in the Symphony Hall certainly helped make it a really enjoyable gig all round. Starting off with some dramatic and powerful stuff from Noah, he then kicked proverbial backside into Pi, and that really did come alive hugely, possibly my favourite of the night. We also got some of the new High Rise soundtrack, which certainly was quite in your face, and added to that a suite from Moon, Black Swan, Requiem for a Dream (with the violin players really making parts of it sound darker than normal) and The Fountain, with "Death Is The Road To Awe" being the closer.

He indulged us with his tale of meeting Madonna and having a chip on his top following a drive through burger meal on his way to meet her, and was reminiscing the venues he had played in Birmingham before, including the likes of the Hummingbird and Aston Villa Leisure Centre amongst others. It felt a really nice warm atmosphere and certainly although a fair number of the crowd were more classical music buffs, they seemed to get it and enjoy it, which was positive. I did spot a few other people in PWEI t-shirts though so it wasn't just me (had the grey long sleeved skater number on of course, I actually wore that to the 2005 reformation gig)

For those of you going in the next few days - enjoy. I'm going to enjoy the Royal Albert Hall talk on Sunday...
Waz
not now james

Postby kwvp » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:46 pm

kwvp
radio pwei

Next

Return to Clint News