[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - EPISODE VII

EPISODE VII

Re: EPISODE VII

Postby VMNP » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:26 am

It wasn't a Death Star.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby payback3000 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:25 am

what ever it was it had the same or similar design flaw...as I said I had lost interest by then - i did love the first 40 mins or so though...
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Phil » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:02 am

Phil
radio pwei

Postby Snackula » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:08 am

i was really surprised when i realised that was Luke (well all right Mark Hamill) hiding as a professor in Kingsman the secret service
I'll tell you what: if you don't cooperate, you're gonna suffer from "fistophobia".
Snackula
1000 X No

Postby VMNP » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:16 pm

VMNP

Postby Phil » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:08 am

I must admit I could be a critic of JJ Abrams for exactly the things I liked about the movie. As with the Star Trek films, he filled TFA with numerous references to the original series. I personally liked that much more than in the Trek movies but there were points where I wouldn't have been surprised if Han Solo had turned and winked at the camera after delivering one of his lines. As I said, I was happy with the film but I'm glad Abrams isn't directing VIII as he appears somewhat afraid to venture out with new ideas, he doesn't appear confident in himself to push the boundaries and plays it very safe. When it works you get the 2009 Star Trek film (sort of) and TFA. When it doesn't work you get Star Trek Into Darkness with, jeesus where do you start, but mostly Khan Noonian Singh played by the whitest guy in the world ever.
Phil
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:53 pm

The first film introduces the new characters and the state of the galaxy, it's in the next one where the story will deepen. 8-)
VMNP

Postby jason » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:08 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby 80's Virus » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:41 am

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
80's Virus
1000 X No

Postby Phil » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:00 pm

Phil
radio pwei

PreviousNext

Return to off you go