[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - New LP

New LP

News about pop will eat itself

Re: New LP

Postby poppiestar » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Heard one track at Crabbi's solo show the other night, if the rest of the album's as good it's going to be a blinder. I'm excited.
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby kwvp » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:00 pm

I can't wait!
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Very excited indeed, hoping for a lovely mixed bag of top tunes. :D
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby mikenasty » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm trying to temper my excitement a bit. I was fully ready for the album in October after WTBB but the delays have taken some of the excitement away. I'm waiting to hear something official about the release.
mikenasty
1000 X No

Postby jason » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:47 pm

Nothing official but I've updated the main site to use the new anti nasty league logo.

I think a video is being made for the song 21st century english civil war. Unconfirmed that the video will feature a lookalike. No idea who though. There's going to be some kind of poll for your favourite 6 tracks from the album to be played live. I'm not sure how that will work?? Obviously we could use polls on the forum but in my head it should probably be both here and twitter to encourage some hashtag type trending. All about the twitter I am told regularly. Graham did ask about the tee shirt votes so I'm hoping the PWEI comms will be available. Again not sure. I've seen mention of TBC midland date on Twitter.

Je Suis crabbi CD to be released at the same time as the PWEI album I think.
|
jason
Site admin

Postby VMNP » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:25 pm

If we're talking Tee's I really want that Blue RCTG one, been obsessing over it since I saw it on Ebay. Damn my tubby tummy for not being able to fit a medium!
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby kwvp » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:36 pm

kwvp
radio pwei

Postby Hunts » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:19 am

I want to see more rapping on this new album. Its the lyrical content that really pulled me in on CFS. Although I love NNDBAS, there was no rapping. Great songs but it didn't match the lyrical intensity of Dance of the Mad, Preaching to The Perverted, Familus Horribilus, or even, Get the Girl and Kill The baddies. Those tracks had great, great lyrics. Watch the Bitch Blow was certainly a step in the right direction for my money! Great job on the lyrics from Mary thetoo. More of that please!
Graham did tell me I wont be disappointed on that front so I'm looking very much forward to it.
However I do like Nosebleeder turbo! Probably one of my favourite track on New Noise, hopefully something to eclipse that track as far as musically centred tracks go instead of lyrically centred tracks.
Also hope not as much swearing on it as much as Je Suit Crabbi has, although they are good tracks; I am anticipating a high rotation from this next album and I would hope I don't have to stop playing it when my kids are with me. :)
Hunts
1000 X No

Postby Mad Bastard » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:23 am

I'm kind of excited but it's lessened a bit as we've not really heard any of it. One the preceding single's out I'm sure my excitement will ramp up a bit though.
Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby mikenasty » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:32 pm

The official site says new LP in May. I guess that's official enough to get me excited again. Woohoo!!!
mikenasty
1000 X No

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications