[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Vile Evils

Vile Evils

What are you offering for trade/sale

Vile Evils

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:46 pm

Hey guys,

I'm unloading a bunch of stuff in the homestead and I've put up alot of Vile Evils CDs that I ordered, most still sealed. They are on eBay & Discogs right now, but if anyone wants to contact me privately about a deal/trade without the hassle of those store, feel free and maybe we can work something out.

Vile Evils (Volume 1,2,3 + Demon Single) sealed

Axe Of Men 2010

Demon / Axe Of Men 2010

Vile Evils - Vive Le Vile Evils (Disc 1)

Vile Evils - Vive Le Vile Evils (Disc 2)

Vile Evils - Vive Le Vile Evils (Disc 3)

Again, prices are negotiable. Just drop me a msg.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Re: Vile Evils

Postby VMNP » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:31 am

I got 16 quid for the Demon remixes CD on Ebay a few months ago.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Onket » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:55 am

Are these spares? Or are you selling your only copies? Both of you!
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:19 am

These are all extras. When the hard copies were announced, I went a bit over board and bought a bunch of spares. Alas, the lady-friend has won the battle-of-domestica and I am starting to sell off most of my music related clutter. I still have a full set (minus the album, which I think only 15 people have), but the extra copies have to go. Or else I go, I suppose.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:11 pm

That's probably fair enough!

Spose I'll have to stop buying tat off ebay soon, too. I've got so much stuff that 'would look great framed'. None of it is approved for display thus far.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:14 pm

I had an extra copy of the Demon remixes, not sure why. I have the CD album. :D
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:47 pm

You were brave to test those waters; after the last lot didn't surface I was a bit reluctant to throw anymore money their way. Can't say I'm kicking myself, but it would have been nice to put VE to rest by completing the discography.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 pm

I never got around to checking, but it for the CD release of Viva - sorry the well fucking cheeky release - it looked like dPlulse downloaded the artwork I hacked together from the digipak pdf for the jewel box inner and tray card. Cowboys all the way!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby osr » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:18 pm

hi. sent you a PM - didnt work. i'd like axe of men 2010 depending on price
osr
preaching to the perverted

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Check your PMs, amigo.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei