[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - PWEI Confessions

PWEI Confessions

stuff about pwei

PWEI Confessions

Postby def con juan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 pm

I have a confession to make ....

Way back as a youth I did music GCSE. For the course work we had to write an original composition of a medieval dance (?). Stuck for ideas of what the f**k medieval dance music sounded like I resorted to playing the keyboard melody from Bulletproof on the harpsichord setting on a keyboard.

I went on to pass the GCSE but I have always known in the back of my mind that I am living a lie and the name on the certificate should really say Vestan Pance rather than my name.

I now ask forgiveness ....

Soz

:(
Last edited by def con juan on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
def con juan
preaching to the perverted

Re: PWEI Confessions

Postby Onket » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:13 am

Ha ha. Brilliant!

Hope you feel better now that's off your chest! !!!
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby kwvp » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:51 am

Like it. :D
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:00 am

Will it make the cut on the covers album volume 2, though?! :D
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby def con juan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:30 am

def con juan
preaching to the perverted

Postby urban_futuristic » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Not quite a Poppies confession, but I once used almost an entire verse from The Smiths "Cemetery Gates" (unreferenced of course) in an English essay that I got an A in.
Never told anyone about it... until now! (I hope it's safe to expose that after 22 years!) Haha!
point blank, zero return...
urban_futuristic
radio pwei

Postby cubanate » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:20 am

I used lyrics from Helloween's 'I want out' in my English GCSE to get a 'B'.
cubanate
not now james

Postby Onket » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:59 am

I once referred to The Vandals when I only really meant vandals. Does that count?
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 am

I managed to quote the lyrics of Holiday in Cambodia in my business ethics exam at uni
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby Phil » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:25 am

I took my Karmadrome picture disk back to the small independant retailer because it was warped, as picture disks often were.

But it was only warped because Id left it on the sofa under a load of heavy books :oops:

Said retailer is now long gone and I hope it was the 1992 recession that did for him not me and my dishonesty.
Phil
radio pwei

Next

Return to All about the poppies