[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Clint LIVE!

Clint LIVE!

Re: Clint LIVE!

Postby VMNP » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby kjwylie » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:14 am

Enjoy, this may only be available for download for a short time
http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/66585485/file.html
kjwylie
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:37 pm

Has anyone managed to split it? I myself am crap at such things.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby kjwylie » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:13 am

Sorry I didnt bother to do that. It flows quite well as one long track. Its good music to have on in the backround as you are doing things about the house or whatever...
kjwylie
radio pwei

Postby urban_futuristic » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:52 am

thanks for the link kjwylie - grabbing it now!
point blank, zero return...
urban_futuristic
radio pwei

Postby artificialhuman » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:28 am

Howdy, a few people got in touch about the recording and previous to today I had spoken too soon, my file via Freecorder was empty so I assumed the internet was kneecapping me.

Anywho, turns out it was user error and now I've got the majority of the show broken down to individual mp3s of tunes and chatter. Just got the Wrestler and Fountain to go! Then I'll post a link for all of you.

If you were curious as to the stage graphics, this video was played huge during this song https://vimeo.com/10166248
artificialhuman
1000 X No

Postby payback3000 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:05 am

Thanks chaps - just grabbed the unedited stream from the link

Anyone have the full tracklisting?
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby jason » Sun May 05, 2013 10:22 am

Some photos here....
|
jason
Site admin

Postby Pirate » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:14 am

Thanks ever so much for this download. Just been revisiting some of Clint's scores after buying the Stoker soundtrack. Can't believe I had a ticket for the Union Chapel gig, and then couldn't go. Maybe/hopefully I'll get another chance.
Pirate
not now james

Postby oerks » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Poster to the New York concert:

I'm thinking of compiling a mix CD of him with this as the cover :)
oerks
not now james

PreviousNext

Return to Clint News