Site news

Stuff about pweination

Re: Site news

Postby PHO-KU » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 pm

do like the new site.
User avatar
PHO-KU
not now james
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:31 pm

Re: Site news

Postby jason » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:38 pm

PHO-KU wrote:do like the new site.


I can't take credit there! All thanks to PB3000. He selected the green. I wasn't sure but I like it now. Still lots to do.
User avatar
jason
Site admin
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Re: Site news

Postby syd hancock » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 am

Folks,

It's good that there is finally a nice new home for PWEI on t'interweb. It's been a bit tricky, googling into the wilderness for a while, so cheers for the work in putting this site together. Looking very nice indeed.

Syd
Got shit for brains, got blinkered vision; steal our lines from television
syd hancock
not now james
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 am

Re: Site news

Postby Onket » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Spelling error on the header for this forum-

"Stuff about pweinarion"
Onket
Wise up sucker
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 am

Re: Site news

Postby DirtyHarry » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:40 am

Eh up!

Good to see the new format, not sure what happened to my old account so had to create a new one.

Anyway, Where's a good place on the forum to shamelessly admit I'm selling off some old PWEI shirts of mine on eBay? Is there a For Sale board on here?
I don't want to run the risk of a spam-hammer by posting my eBay link in the wrong place.... :?:
DirtyHarry
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:36 am

Re: Site news

Postby payback3000 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:56 am

Good point.

Jas - do you think we could set up a section for sales and also trades? We could have a seperate sales section for people to link to their ebay listings and also a trrades thread for swaps?

I have a lot of wants and also a fair few doubles of decent stuff. A poppie swappie shoppie!
User avatar
payback3000
Wise up sucker
 
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 am

Re: Site news

Postby Onket » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Yeah, good idea.
Onket
Wise up sucker
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:56 am

Re: Site news

Postby jason » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:06 pm

payback3000 wrote:Good point.

Jas - do you think we could set up a section for sales and also trades? We could have a seperate sales section for people to link to their ebay listings and also a trrades thread for swaps?

I have a lot of wants and also a fair few doubles of decent stuff. A poppie swappie shoppie!


OK done. Is that granular enough?

Jas
User avatar
jason
Site admin
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Re: Site news

Postby jason » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Onket wrote:Spelling error on the header for this forum-

"Stuff about pweinarion"


oops yes sorrted. Thanks
User avatar
jason
Site admin
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Re: Site news

Postby jason » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm

DirtyHarry wrote:Eh up!

Good to see the new format, not sure what happened to my old account so had to create a new one.

Anyway, Where's a good place on the forum to shamelessly admit I'm selling off some old PWEI shirts of mine on eBay? Is there a For Sale board on here?
I don't want to run the risk of a spam-hammer by posting my eBay link in the wrong place.... :?:


See the All new buying/selling section
User avatar
jason
Site admin
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Previous

Return to pweination.com

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest