[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Adding to the archive

Adding to the archive

Stuff about pweination

Adding to the archive

Postby jason » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Hello
I've added some old news to the press pages. circa 1990s. Apologies for any typos etc. See for example:

http://pweination.com/pwei/index/press/page/3

Jas
|
jason
Site admin

Re: Adding to the archive

Postby VMNP » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Where's my T-shirt pics that i lovingly took then? :roll:

:lol:
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby payback3000 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:34 am

I've forwarded the disk to Jas this week. I'll snap some of my stuff including the snide ones we did.

We will be these to the PRODUCT section at some point. I think we should add them to flikr first so other people can look and then send us stuff that we don't have?

Yes Jas?

Same would go for the PRESS articles - do any readers have reviews of records or gigs or interview that have yet to be transcribed to the PRESS collection? Can any readers help transcripe what they have?

Don't scanners have that thing where they recognise words and export to a word file?

What?
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Coops » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:05 am

I dont mean to take the thread on a tangent but watching and reading about PWEI on the Late Late Show made me laugh. Ive watched the clip several times on Youtube, the poppies performing to an audience of Grannys :lol: . I remember Billy Connolly saying even he felt too young to be on that show.

Sorry, as you were.
"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Return to pweination.com