[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Poppies say Grrrr! original brown paper bag sleeve

Poppies say Grrrr! original brown paper bag sleeve

News about pop will eat itself

Poppies say Grrrr! original brown paper bag sleeve

Postby richard march » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:25 pm

So, i was looking for something the other day and i came across a cardboard box with half a dozen unplayed, completely untouched copies of our first ep, with hand stamped brown paper bag sleeves. i have NEVER sen one of these for sale anywhere! So, I'm going to give you collectors a treat and put a couple up on ebay in the next couple of days. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up! These are totally mint condition, the sellotape is a bit yellowed but they have been sat in their box for the last 28 years, like some time capsule. if you are a PWEI completist this is your only chance to acquire one of these rarest of items! Will provide a letter of authentication etc.if required. Happy Bidding! Cheers, Richard
richard march

Re: Poppies say Grrrr! original brown paper bag sleeve

Postby richard march » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:28 pm

tried to upload a pic but not able to - board attachment quota has been reached apparently!
richard march

Postby jason » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:25 pm

Wow sounds great. If you email the pictures to me at jason@pweination.com then I can stick them somewhere and link here. There's a small file size limit on the forum.

Jas
|
jason
Site admin

Postby poppiestar » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:14 pm

I will pay whatever I need to in order to secure one of these, it's the one thing I thought I'd never get my hands on! That and Wild and Wandering. Don't spose anyone's got a spare copy of that they're willing to part with?

Rich, you are awesome beyond words!
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby osr » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:18 am

can someone post the ebay linsk please?
osr
preaching to the perverted

Postby payback3000 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:04 pm

Great news..looks like some readers are in for a treat when these go up. I have a copy but these are unplayed! Will have a think about it.

What else have you got stashed away Richard?
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby rjrteb » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:35 pm

I bought one from the record store in the mews arcade near New Street train station (forgot it's name now though) in Birmingham in the early 90's. It got nicked with a bunch of other stuff in the mid 90's. Might have to try & replace it finally...
rjrteb
1000 X No

Postby jason » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:25 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby rjrteb » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:06 am

rjrteb
1000 X No

Postby VMNP » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Not seen these records on Ebay yet anyway. (Been checking everyday)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Next

Return to PWEI Communications