[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Every Day Is A World War

Every Day Is A World War

News about pop will eat itself

Re: Every Day Is A World War

Postby russelldempsey » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:53 pm

russelldempsey
1000 X No

Postby dave_van_damn » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Thanks for the heads up! Been wanting to hear this for ages. I really like it, I'd have preferred this on the end of the album to Wasted pt 2 to be honest...
Visit my blog for live bootlegs, b-sides and rare vinyl
Visit my other blog for random crap about living in Hong Kong
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

Postby Phil » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:09 am

Please guys, let's all be careful when we're using itunes. There is a real danger you might end up with the new U2 album if you're messing about on there.

And none of us want that, do we?
Phil
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:19 am

Ii'm saying Fuck All!
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby daryltaylor » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:12 pm

Can you actually buy from Music On Vinyl? Can never find the price on their website?
CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby Hunts » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:14 am

Yeah I bought EDIAWW when I found out it existed- I had already bought the album on cd. And yes there is volume lose, I guessing because MP3's are compressed for the net, I haven't bought the iTunes album to see if it is consistent in volume but it is quite jarring to gave different levels on an album, I'm sure everyone remembers the debacle with VLVE! But my solution was simple- buy also the Chaos and Mayhem single off of iTunes and relabel EDISWW album title to chaos and Mayhem and it'll appear there in your iTunes; it's levels are consultant with that release plus now the C&M has a totally dope b- side...

But at the end off the day I still think they shoulda left all the guitar work in it that was released on here for the vike evils some years ago. It's a bummer they faded that track out halfway through and not giving us the whole track...
Hunts
1000 X No

Postby The_LHC » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:41 am

The_LHC
radio pwei

Previous

Return to PWEI Communications