[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - WATCH THE BITCH BLOW EP

WATCH THE BITCH BLOW EP

News about pop will eat itself

WATCH THE BITCH BLOW EP

Postby crozierharrison » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:19 am

HI FOLKS,

I WAS OFF THE NET FOR SOMETIME THERE AND TOTALLY MISSED THE RELEASE OF WATCH THE BITCH BLOW EP.

WHEN I TRIED TO FIND OUT WHERE IT WAS AVAILABLE FROM I WAS TOTALLY SURPRISED TO SEE IT WAS A VERY LIMITED EDITION FROM A VERY LIMITED WEBSITE THAT HAS SINCE STOPPED SELLING IT. I GOT RECLAIM THE GAME EASILY ENOUGH FROM AMAZON BUT WATCH THE BITCH BLOW EP SEEMS VERY ELUSIVE.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE TRACKS FEATURED WILL BE ON THE NEW ALBUM OR NOT? I GUESS THE REMIXES WON'T BE ANYWAY.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY OR GET A HOLD OF THE 6 MP3 FILES OF THIS RELEASE.

I'M DESPERATE.

CHEERS,

JOHN.
crozierharrison
preaching to the perverted

Re: WATCH THE BITCH BLOW EP

Postby Mad Bastard » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:24 am

As far as I know, Watch The Bitch Blow will be on the new LP, I'm assuming the rest won't.

I'm surprised the MP3s aren't on Shop Will Eat Itself, maybe someone should suggest it to the band when they're back from down under.
Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby The_LHC » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:03 am

The_LHC
radio pwei

Postby crozierharrison » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:48 pm

thanks for the help guys.

checked the site and its closed for the downloads as far as i can tell anyway.

i only buy mp3s anyway, not fussed about the physical release.
crozierharrison
preaching to the perverted

Postby tengoku » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:03 pm

Sorry, i need a little help.

does anyone know what the undeliverable adress 12" picture disc?The record is nowhere.Pledgemusic communication is difficult and very slow.
Is the adress same like funk fifa cd?There is two adresses:1. Parcelroute Services Ltd. SPI LHR 202 ,8010 Zurich- Mulligen Switzerland
2. Pack Smart Ltd. Unit 3 Princes Drive Kenilworth CV8 2FD
And package was registered?
I hope the pack went back, maybe they will sending again. Thanks!
tengoku
XY & Zee

Postby edward745 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:05 pm

I bet they're promo VHS tapes not DVD's. Will be the video to the single. I used to have some PWEI & Ned's ones.
aaaaaaaaa
edward745

Return to PWEI Communications