[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - New LP

New LP

News about pop will eat itself

Re: New LP

Postby VMNP » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:31 am

I believe so.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby payback3000 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:14 am

I might be wrong but I think Korda Marshall is involved with non UK stuff too.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:49 am

A global push and, if I may be so bold as to push an agenda, a GLOBAL TOUR. I just wish they could come to the US again. I got screwed out of seeing the original poppies lineup twice (once by Trent Reznor and a second time by car breakdown). That is all, carry on.

Please...
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby russelldempsey » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:09 pm

russelldempsey
1000 X No

Postby MissCP » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:46 am

MissCP
Beaver Patrol

Postby payback3000 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:42 am

Some good interviews popping up for the OZ tour, one of which has some info on the creation of the new LP from Crabbi...

'There was a period of about 18 months where I felt unable to write. Other, negative things were pre-occupying me and I wasn't in a healthy state of mind to be honest. But once I shook all that off, the songs came in a flood. Instead of tinkering around with half-written or abandoned ideas and trying to make the best out of them, whole new ideas were coming from nowhere and seemingly writing themselves. Once I started posting these ideas to the other guys, they started contributing too and we were on a roll. We could have stopped when we had enough ideas but I just kept going till the supply started to ease up. By this point we had about 30 songs which was great because we whittled that down to the best 12, which meant there was some serious quality control going on.'

http://www.myamn.com.au/index.php/artis ... eat-itself
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Phil » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:03 am

Phil
radio pwei

Postby The_LHC » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 am

The_LHC
radio pwei

Postby RolexTharsus » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby Mad Bastard » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Yep, that's what's doing it for me most about the next album, it being completely new and more or less unknown (apart from WTBB obviously). Bring it on!
Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications