[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - London Gig Meet Up

London Gig Meet Up

News about pop will eat itself

Re: London Gig Meet Up

Postby bronxzoo » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:29 pm

fantastic night, battered and bruised, but very happy, got into islington about 7ish, went to meet some mates in a pub, forgot which pub you guys were meeting in so stayed in the one i meet my mates, which was lucky as a mr crabb then walked in, i did get a bit star struck, but he was cool, a very nice man
Attachments
me and gra.jpg
me and gra.jpg (11.82 KiB) Viewed 3928 times
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby jason » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 pm

I was just outside.
|
jason
Site admin

Postby Onket » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Great afternoon and evening. Cheers to everyone I met. Hic.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Dr Peter O'Boogie » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Great night, great company, superb music - and the beer flowed (Jason, you are very funny when you are drunk).

Roll on the next one! I was sad to leave the pub at the end but wanted to get home on the underground rather than fuck about with night buses - a curry awaited me :D

I am now walking with a stick, my right foot in agony - it was crazy down by the stage. I imagine Brum will be similar, just wish I was going.
"See through the news and the views that twist reality"
Dr Peter O'Boogie
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:00 am

You got down the front? I started pogoing at the back and then lost everyone, had to leave straight after the gig finished to get back.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby payback3000 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:33 am

Ah, Mr Bronxzoo, didn't I scare you off afterwards by asking if you slept with you VMNP tee like a linus blanket?

The after gig is a bit hazy now...

I made the massive mistake of going to the barrier. I'm paying for it now and have a nicely unaligned disk in my back. Mind you work is slightly more fun on Co-Codamol this morning.

It was great to meet up with people. I'm generally quite annoying when drunk, even more so than when I'm sober so apologies. Nice to chat to Crabbi & Adam. Adam quashed my life long dream of designing a book featuring every record sleeve, tee shirt ect by saying only 10 people would buy it. : - (

Great gig...good balance of songs for me. I think it was right not to lean on Can U Dig It or Def Con One ect...roll on the next tour! I was very happy to hear the new songs - Wasted sounded great and also chuffed Cape Connection was in there.

x
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Dr Peter O'Boogie » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:36 am

Dr Peter O'Boogie
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:50 am

I really do have a very bad back. Sometimes I can't even walk which is really a bit of a worries. My spine sort of goes in a S shape a couple of times a year. I also have a few trapped nerves due to this.

So I was resigned to being at a very safe distance. As soon at the intro tape kicks in I'm off pushing to the front like one of those people programmed to kill when they hear the trigger word.

It would seem It's not a poppies gig for me unless I'm being crushed and elbowed. I'm telling you this so you can appreciate how stupid I am. But you knew that.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 am

I am also pretty bruised, but I'm not as old as you two. :P

The only thing different for me today is that I couldn't face cycling in, so I got the bus.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Dr Peter O'Boogie » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:27 am

Dr Peter O'Boogie
radio pwei

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications