[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - More Vinyl?

More Vinyl?

News about pop will eat itself

Re: More Vinyl?

Postby The_LHC » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:00 am

I'd actually be quite interested in seeing the albums reissued on vinyl, particularly if it was heavyweight stuff, I don't have any of the albums on vinyl, except the CfS picture disc. I found DDMA on double LP the other week but the sleeve was fucked and the guy still wanted 6 quid for it, I'd rather pay £15-20 for a decent new copy.

I admit I'm probably very much in the minority here though...
The_LHC
radio pwei

Postby jobbinsa » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:05 pm

How about a radio sessions release - on both CD & Vinyl?

The previous radio 1 sessions CD missed out a few tracks, and also only really covered pwei mark 1. There's some great stuff there, including unreleased cuts + early versions of some of the classics.

Alternatively, how about the triple J broadcasts from their Australian gigs?
jobbinsa
XY & Zee

Postby payback3000 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Problem there, as mentioned by Cherry Red a while ago I tihnk - is licensing radio stuff from BBC as they siad to be a set of ****s.

I say did out an alt version of a track and an accapalla plus an istrumental....and a bonus unreleased track too...a 4 track ep
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 pm

It's got to be an album if it's going to happen, a compilation though hopefully as i'd be mortified if i had to shell out for all the albums again on vinyl! :lol:
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby urban_futuristic » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:25 am

I'd buy the albums again on vinyl if it meant they had had the proper remastering done...
A vinyl compilation or two (similar to the digital only "Feasting Frenzy" release) with all the additional content from the reissues would be a treat too!
Coloured heavyweight vinyl is a must too if you're going to go to the effort...
point blank, zero return...
urban_futuristic
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:08 am

I'd buy them too but would prefer not to have to if you know what I mean. :lol:
VMNP

Postby Onket » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:40 am

Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby daryltaylor » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:32 pm

I would love to have a vinyl release of all the bonus tracks or something like that. Really enjoyed the CR reissues so a nice limited edition on heavyweight vinyl would be great. I'd buy one!
CAN YOU DIG IT?
daryltaylor
radio pwei

Postby Hunts » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:24 am

Well with the new ep scratching off Hollow I guess it would now be kinda cool to release lets say an expanded edition of NNDBAS and the bonus content could be releasing the fabled Sonic Noise Byte in its original form in its entirety circa 2005? Also what ever happened to the prodigy mix of a track from DDMA? Or is that a myth; I don't even know what track it was I just remember ohm eluding to it. Or perhaps pwei cd of covers and remixes of other bands and colabs?
Hunts
1000 X No

Postby VMNP » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 am

II don't think the Prodigy remix actually existed.
VMNP

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications