[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Clint Mansell at the Barbican

Clint Mansell at the Barbican

News about pop will eat itself

Re: Clint Mansell at the Barbican

Postby chrisconnection » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Very much looking forward to this. I Have been listening to the Doom OST all day (prob won't play anything from that though) . I'l be the bearded man in a poppies shirt and shorts hoping there isn't a dress code haha.
Long Live PWEI.
chrisconnection
1000 X No

Postby kwvp » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:29 am

Really looking forward to this. Had a bit of PWEI '96 Demon on the way to work this morning. Rather the wrong tempo for tonight, but never mind. :)
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby jobbinsa » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:24 pm

What a fantastic evening. Best gig I've been to for years.

After the show I was on my way back to London Bridge, standing on the elevator, Crabbi strode past, so I guess he'd been there too.

He looked like he was in a bit of hurry so I didn't say anything.
jobbinsa
XY & Zee

Postby pedro » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:39 pm

I had a chat with Crabbi in a pub near the Barbican. He was there with Adam. He was very friendly. I asked about the new album. He said all new tracks except Watch the Bitch Blow. Maybe a new version of Hollow too.
Nottingham Forest - Premiership team 2015
pedro
radio pwei

Postby bronxzoo » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:19 pm

clint seems quite shy on stage now, it's a bit odd compared to what he used to be, jumping around in leather keks
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby bronxzoo » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:21 pm

oh, i spotted crabbi as i walked out the hall, but left him alone, didn't want to be a stalker!!
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:50 am

I enjoyed the sounds of Clint Mansell. The front row seats were very close to the stage - hardly any leg room! I regretted that last pint in the pub though as I spent the last half hour needing a wee. I had to bolt for it at the second to last song....

Thanks to a certain person bing in the right pace at the right time I ended up backstage. There were lots of snacks and dips. I did not approach Clint as he was surrounded by lots of 'movers' and 'shakers'. Adam was there though and as funny as always.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby jason » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:09 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby jason » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:24 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby cartsb4horses » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:40 pm

one of the best shows i've been too - simply amazing. good to meet a couple of 'nationers too! i too regretted that extra pint and had to dash mid-set only to nearly cross swords with Crabbi who came in through the other door as i went in. etiquette took hold and i decided not to wander down to his end of the trough... i may make that my new life goal 'weeing with the stars' it'd make a fantastic documentary series - i'm sure channel 5 would be interested
cartsb4horses
1000 X No

Previous

Return to PWEI Communications