[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - More Pop More Style: Covers Vol2 Official Subs Thread

More Pop More Style: Covers Vol2 Official Subs Thread

News about pop will eat itself

More Pop More Style: Covers Vol2 Official Subs Thread

Postby payback3000 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:20 am

Submissions Guidance.

Firstly I’d like to attempt a bonus CD with this second volume. I would like to include a CD of remixes of Vol 1. For this I would be looking for the contributers of tracks to Vol 1. to remix each others tracks – see here for that project.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=778

As for Vol 2 of the covers, you need to claim a track from those left to cover from the list below. I will update it with users names for claims on each track. We only want one cover of a track on the comp so if your going to fight it out – best man wins here. If someone has already claimed a track probably best to pick something else.

Also please avoid anything already covered on VOl 1. These are not on the list below as they have been done already.

Again tracks released by PWEI that were cover versions themselves are not valid. Stick to original PWEI compositions.

I will need finished tracks submitting as WAV files. It is up to you if you choose to share your track with the world prior to the compilation being issues. The preference is to keep them under wraps. Most folks chose to have there tracks unveiled on the actual release. Not much point in doing the CD if all the tracks are already in the wild.

I would like all tracks submitted by end of June 2014 to give me time to pull everything together. You can submit anytime between now and then though. This will help me plan everything out.

I'm Sniffin With You Hoo
Sick Little Girl
Mesmerized
There's A Psychopath In My Soup (Pedro)
Candydiosis (mad bastard)
Black Country Chainstore Massacree
Monogamy
Oh Grebo I Think I Love You (count snakula)
Titanic Clown
B-B-B-Breakdown
The Devil Inside (PWE -bk)
Runaround
Johnny Ray (Wild and Wandering)
Apple Tree (Wild and Wandering)
Summer Girl
Ugly/ Let's Get Ugly (bronxzoo)
Grebo Guru
U.B.L.U.D.
Evelyn
There Is No Love Between Us Anymore
She's Surreal
Hit The Hi-Tech Groove
Kiss That Girl
Supersonic Human
Preaching To The Perverted
Inject Me (RolexTharsus)
Can U Dig It?
Poison To The Mind (CartsB4Horses)
Radio PWEI
Satellite Ecstatica
Not Now James, We're Busy (bronxzoo)
Wake Up! Time To Die
Dance Of The Mad Bastards (King Brown vs Project 13!)
88 Seconds...& Still Counting
X y & Zee
City Zen Radio 1990/2000 fm
Dr. Nightmare's Medication Time
Touched By The Hand Of Cicciolina (kwvp & bronxzoo – team up?)
Psychosexual (The Penny Licks / def con juan)
Axe Of Men
Another Man's Rhubarb
Nightmare At 20,000 Ft
Lived In Splendor: Died In Chaos
Eat Me Drink Me Love Me Kill Me
Mother
Get The Girl! Kill The Baddies!
I’ve Always Been A Coward, Baby
Token Drug Song
Karmadrome
I Was A Teenage Grandad
Harry Dean Stanton (scottjames 23 - but didn't everygeek or someone else already start this one? shout if so)
Good From Far, Far From Good
Losing My Mind (payback3000)
KICK TO KILL
FAMILUS HORRIBILUS
UNDERBELLY
FATMAN
HOME (poppiestar)
CAPE CONNECTION (cartsb4horses)
EVERYTHING'S COOL (Cubanate)
R.S.V.P. (RolexTharsus - anyone up for a team up on this?)
C.P.I. #2
LET IT FLOW
WILD WEST
NO CONTEST
HANGMAN (Meat Trademark)
DEHYDRATION
OUT OF DARKNESS… COMETH LIGHT
THE DEMON (Dr Peter O Boogie)
100% IS **IT (PWE -bk)
1-800-OUTSIDER
I AM THE ONE
TALENT PLUS ATTITUDE EQUALS DOLLARS
POINT BLANK: ZERO RETURN
BIG GREEN HEAD
I'M GONNA GET YA BABY
Chaos & Mayhem. (onemanbanneduk)
Nosebleeder Turbo TV. (artificial human)
Captain Plastic.
Mask.
Equal Zero.
Oldskool Cool.
Disguise.
Wasted (Mad Bastard)
Everyday Is a World War
Watch the Bitch Blow (payback3000)
Hollow
21st Century English Civil War
They Can't Take (What You Won't Let 'Em Have)
Mental Pollution
Digital Meltdown
My Stupid Head
Set Sail for Death
Middle East Street Party
Sacrifice & Pain
Angry Man's Deathbed
King Kisser
Director's Cut
Smash It!

Good luck kidz!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Re: More Pop More Style: Covers Vol2 Official Subs Thread

Postby payback3000 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:25 am

Why isn't on there?

'Cos I want this for the intro - with everyone's help! Firstly I need as many vocals as possible so if all those intending to contribute who can record vocals please send me the following vocal line as WAV -

'Here to sing, by request

Here we bring, Englands Finest

By request, Englands finest.

P

W

E

I...

Nation!

I will be asking for other to help build the track in good time too!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby poppiestar » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:38 am

Great idea for the intro, will get it done!

Now only one question - how come I'm not yellow? :)
Born to live and love, not to push and shove. Here to give hope and rise above all the bullshit and all the crap.
poppiestar
1000 X No

Postby payback3000 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:42 am

fixed
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:09 am

If I'm working on me own think I'm more likely to get Inject Me sorted, but would love to collaborate on RSVP :)
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby jason » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:17 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby kwvp » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:22 pm

I had half an eye on Dance Of The Mad Bastards for the home-counties supergroup, so happy to muck in if Jason & Paul are up for it.

I used the Orb drum loop from England's Finest in the Back 2 Business cover, so can save you the hassle of sampling and looping that if you want me to send it over.
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:33 pm

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 pm

Chaps - DOTM is me, jas chris and floz again...get yer own team up!

: -)

Please muck in on Englands Finest...as many vox as possible wanted for this monster!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Next

Return to PWEI Communications