[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - B Sides, Remixes & Rarities Vols 1+2 REWORKS

B Sides, Remixes & Rarities Vols 1+2 REWORKS

News about pop will eat itself

Re: B Sides, Remixes & Rarities Vols 1+2 REWORKS

Postby dugbonsai » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:22 am

Talk about throwing a monkey wrench into the works.

I totally forgot about the "Twilight Zone Mix" of Def.Con.One (and don't see it mentioned anywhere). The only reason I remembered it now was I'm doing some cleanup after installing Mavericks on my iMac.

Anyway.....

Let me know if you need it Paul. Here are the release details:
http://www.discogs.com/Various-Chronicl ... se/1589301
dugbonsai
preaching to the perverted

Postby VMNP » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:23 am

It's been over before, it's not on here as it's an unofficial release.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby dugbonsai » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:51 pm

dugbonsai

Postby RONCO » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:40 am

Cool.
RONCO

Postby mikenasty » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:30 am

Any updates on Vols 3+4? Looking forward to these capping off a big year in the world of PWEI!
mikenasty
1000 X No

Postby payback3000 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 am

Yep - just tied these off yesterday. I'm posting out WAV files to OZ for hosting today - and then I will start a new thread with links to WAV / MP3 versions...should be a couple of weeks away I reckon.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:15 am

I know it's after the event and i should have checked ages ago but anyway i do happen to have the radio edit of Wise Up Sucker on CD.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby payback3000 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:41 am

Is this on some sort of promo? Too late to amend the vol 1 - but anyhow it flags up the 2 x promo 45's on there.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby urban_futuristic » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Curious about this too VMNP... Was it on a commercially available CD or a promo of some kind?
point blank, zero return...
urban_futuristic
radio pwei

Postby crozierharrison » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:22 am

Keep checking in case the thread is up for the B sides remixes & rarities vols 3 & 4.

Very excited about what may be on it.

Must say i was disappointed with the amount of extras on the reissue of Dos Didos Mis Amigos i am sure they could have squeezed on more if they had wanted to, having said that the fact that there is a whole new album of new material on it is priceless.

anyway, any idea when the thread will be up?

cheers,

john.
crozierharrison

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications