[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - The PWEINATION Covers CD FINAL CHANCE TO SUBMIT

The PWEINATION Covers CD FINAL CHANCE TO SUBMIT

News about pop will eat itself

The PWEINATION Covers CD FINAL CHANCE TO SUBMIT

Postby payback3000 » Fri May 24, 2013 8:17 am

Hi all,

It's time to put this one to bed kids. I will be looking at producing a short run of 50 CDrs of this project before the end of June so I need to finalize the track listing and collate all wav files of final submissions.

Bulletproof
PWEI-zation

The Fuses Have been Lit

????? (I know you have finished a track and tried to submit to Jason - but please can you PM a link to your track?)

Pretty, Pretty,

Ich Bin Ein Auslander

Sorry - I've lost track of what you were working on.

Very Metal Noise Pollution

Harry Dean Stanton

Menofearthereaper (I know this was a bonus if you had time...you have already kindly submitted 1 track)

I will also need credits for the sleeve artwork in this format -

Artist:
Track:
BPM:
Written by: Vestan Pance

+ production and performance credits

see example below...

Artist: Section 3
Track: 1000x No!
BPM: 109
Written by: Vestan Pance
Recorded: Maidenhead, UK
Performed, recorded & mixed by: Section 3

I will PM everyone to chase too. If I've forgotten somone or got the details wrong - please let me know.

I will be kicking my own arse this bank holiday weekend to finish of a second submission.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far. We have a great and eclectic mix of stuff so far and an amazing love letter to the Incredible PWEI from the fans! Working up the sleeve art as best I can without the final tracklisting...might post a rough version here to gee those up who haven't submitted yet...you really should be included on this CD.

Thanks everyone

Paul

x
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Re: The PWEINATION Covers CD FINAL CHANCE TO SUBMIT

Postby urban_futuristic » Fri May 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Can I raise a hand to grab one of those 50 CDs?
Not talented enough to submit a track, but keen to hear everyone elses efforts.
point blank, zero return...
urban_futuristic
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Fri May 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Onket » Fri May 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Sat May 25, 2013 12:16 pm

OK - Just been sent another track...cheers.

Yes I will work something out so that the CD's are fairly available to non contributers too.

Cheers
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby matt » Sat May 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Me too if that's ok!
beaming out a message...
matt
1000 X No

Postby dave_van_damn » Mon May 27, 2013 12:54 am

Hey,

You'll get this asap, having to re-work it but it should be done by this week!!!
Visit my blog for live bootlegs, b-sides and rare vinyl
Visit my other blog for random crap about living in Hong Kong
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

Postby cartsb4horses » Mon May 27, 2013 9:20 am

Payback, i've pm'd you a link for WUS, but for some reason it's stuck in my outbox... not sure what that means. let me know if you get it or can you send me an alt email address i'll ping it to that.
cheers
cartsb4horses
1000 X No

Postby payback3000 » Tue May 28, 2013 7:39 am

OK kids,

I have a cracking version of Auslander, the superstar team up effort of Wise Up! and both Bronxzoo's Wavs.

I will be waiting on Dave's VMNP cover as the rough mix was aces.

Anyone else from the list of pending subs - get in touch i nthe next week or so if yo uwant in on the CD version.

Then basically, we have enough for 50 min or so album. I've done a rough assembly over the weekend and it's sounding really strong. I will be getting some help mastering it as soon at the track listing is nailed down, then it's on to the artwork.

I really need a WAV of The Fuses Have Been Lit!

x
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Tue May 28, 2013 8:28 am

What this compilation really needs is............. a polo shirt to go with it. ;)

:D
Onket
Wise up sucker

Next

Return to PWEI Communications