[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - PWEI Remixes, B-Sides & Rarities Vol.2 - Download Thread

PWEI Remixes, B-Sides & Rarities Vol.2 - Download Thread

News about pop will eat itself

Re: PWEI Remixes, B-Sides & Rarities Vol.2 - Download Thread

Postby payback3000 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:26 pm

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby negative8ball » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:28 pm

negative8ball
radio pwei

Postby bc2323 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:38 am

hello everyone, i've just discovered the Remixes, B-Sides & Rarities project. But all links are dead. Any chance to reup one day ??
tx a lot
bc2323

Postby payback3000 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi...yes - vols 1 & 2 have been revised to add some stuff we missed.
Also I've been waiting for the tracklisting for the official DDMA re-issue to see what remixes and b-sides are being re-issued...then I can compile Vols 3 & 4 of the 'deleted' stuff.

I will try upload the new versions of 1 & 2 in the next week or so.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:09 pm

The link for Vol. 2 is still dead. Please, please please...
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:39 am

I think Payback is updating it.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby payback3000 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:38 am

Yep,

I've reworked vols 1 & 2. I've been waiting on the DDMA news as I was going to sort out all 4 vols at the same time.

OK then - I will re -up the reworked Vols 1 & 2 before the end of April - I need someone to proof the new sleeve art - I will send the art to my proofer when I'm back at work next week - make sure it's all spot on.

aA couple off ommisons added and some tracks fron Vol 2 bumped to go on Vol 3 - plus I've re typeset the art to cleasr up lotos of silly mistakes.

Remind me next week someone!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Thanks Payback, I'll check back and remind you if needed :)

The real problem here is with me. I have too many forums that I visit and I end up not having time to check them all very often.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:32 pm

Right, OK I'm not going to get chance for another week or so on this - and I will tell you why as It's so bad luck it's funny.

A few years ago I got shingles in one of the worst possible places you can get it- cock and balls. Believe me it was the most painful thing I've ever been through...like being set on fire down there for 2 weeks solid. So that did a fair bit of damage and I had to go get circumcised last week. A gruesome op that I thought would be straigh forwards. it's not - it's horrible and messy and it swells like a fucker and it hurts like hell...and now a week later - whilst I still have 4 or so weeks of healing to go and it's astill pretty swollen, yep I have shingles all over the fucking thing again...

Just collected numerous pills from the doc and off to bed...and off work sick - all the files for this are on works drive for safety (it's backed up).

!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Ouch! Get well soon.
Onket
Wise up sucker

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications