[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - PWEI013 Adam Mole caravan fund. Coca Cola football shirt.

PWEI013 Adam Mole caravan fund. Coca Cola football shirt.

News about pop will eat itself

Re: PWEI013 Adam Mole caravan fund. Coca Cola football shirt

Postby negative8ball » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:35 am

negative8ball
radio pwei

Postby bronxzoo » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 pm

what time?
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby jason » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:15 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby Onket » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:42 pm

You've got nothing to worry about, mate. Look out for the postman. ;)
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Mad Bastard » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:07 am

£385! Ooof!

Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby kwvp » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:59 am

kwvp
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:45 am

Could someone with ebay access message him & ask for a close-up of the logo on the shirt? I can only look at listings on my phone.

It doesn't look like a blue version of the black & red shirt, as claimed. But that doesn't mean it isn't one of 5 that the band had, of course. Also, it doesn't have to be a PWEI shirt for it to be a shirt the band had one each of.

The buy-it now price is a bit hopeful, isn't it!
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Snackula » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Tried attaching the picture but the quota has been reached. To be honest it looks like an Argentina shirt from a market with coca cola across the front and a club mondial badge. Coca cola and 7 on the back. I reckon whoever paid £450 for it will feel a little bit underwhelmed
I'll tell you what: if you don't cooperate, you're gonna suffer from "fistophobia".
Snackula
1000 X No

Postby caravan4sanity » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

I asked him to delete it. I had answered a few questions saying I only knew of 1 that graham wore. They may have mocked up a couple and we chose red and black versions. Tommy opposite graham preferred the blue and kept it. I said if it was exactly as the one I was selling apart from the colours then it could be a rare find. As you can see it says coca cola not pwei so he was very disappointed when I pointed this out. However I only assume Graham's shirt had pwei on it, after all I can't remember the 20th century too well. Adam
caravan4sanity
preaching to the perverted

Postby payback3000 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 pm

I might start buying some of those pepsi tees that are back in fashion and flogging them as PWEI tees.

Is that OK Adam?

Also I've seen pics of Graham in the Red /Black combo and it said PWEI on it...sure of it.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications