[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - PWEINATION The Covers Project 2012

PWEINATION The Covers Project 2012

News about pop will eat itself

Re: PWEINATION The Covers Project 2012

Postby bronxzoo » Wed May 15, 2013 10:43 pm

been off line for a few weeks, do you need my tracks yet?
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Thu May 16, 2013 6:29 am

Yes please WAV's.

Also - QT's In need yours - looks like it never got to Jason.

Anyone else who wants in on the limited run of CD's - can you submit a WAV file at the ned of the month?

KING BROWN - WAV file still needed too.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby jason » Tue May 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Could you do a sonic noise byte of so-far.
|
jason
Site admin

Postby payback3000 » Tue May 21, 2013 4:58 pm

I'de rather wait for a couple more tracks...

Jason can you check your PM's and all your emails for that QT's link? I've PM'ed and emailed - no joy.

Guys this is going to wrap up in June so those yet to submit or send me WAVs of tracks I have rough versions of - you need to sh*t or get off the pot.

I'll be hassling outstanding subs again via PM after the weekend.

Cheers!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby artificialhuman » Thu May 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Many apologies if this has been mentioned before!

The Wonder Stuff do Sweet Sweet Pie on their new album.
artificialhuman
1000 X No

Postby Meat Trademark » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:38 am

D A M N
I T
!

What is the last, LAST-last day to get you a link? My buddy has a home-studio I've using but he's been out of town and then sick this weekend. I can probably finish next weekend, but during the week is sketchy. I have school in the day and he works at night... My vocals are gonna suck, don't worry, but without a mic there will be none. Auuuuggggghhhhhhhhh I can't stand the idea of yet another unfinished project.

Nate
sleepy from the poison
Meat Trademark
1000 X No

Postby Hunts » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:40 am

I recon payback can wait one more week, but he sounds like he is ready for Business so you better hurry! I hope he can hold out for you, pretty pretty is probably my favourite track onTLOTLS. I was real stoked to hear someone taking it on. Bw a shame not to have it in there, don't you think payback ?
Also did you ever find the guy who did urban futureistic,3000?
Hunts
1000 X No

Postby Meat Trademark » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:09 am

PRETTY PRETTY

https://soundcloud.com/meat-trademark/pretty-pretty

Was it worth the wait, especially with the crap vocals sung through toilet paper tubes into the tiny hole representing the laptop's onboard mic? I hope so. I wanted to finish in the studio, not holding toilet paper rolls and dooking away on Audacity...

Still, I think it's fun. (Even though the mixdown slid a bg track to be all over the place.) Is it good enough to make the cut? We'll see.
sleepy from the poison
Meat Trademark
1000 X No

Previous

Return to PWEI Communications