[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - dos dedos 2012

dos dedos 2012

News about pop will eat itself

Re: dos dedos 2012

Postby VMNP » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby dave_van_damn » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:47 am

Anyone know what Graham thinks of the DDMA remaster (or the previous re-releases) or his thoughts on the lost tracks being released? He has been surprisingly quiet regarding all of the Cherry Red releases...
Visit my blog for live bootlegs, b-sides and rare vinyl
Visit my other blog for random crap about living in Hong Kong
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 am

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby Hunts » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:48 am

All a but too quiet on this thread. any news, OHM? Its almost March, was that the projected release ? Oelr has it been pushed back? We need some intell. Im hangin out here...get me on
Hunts
1000 X No

Postby VMNP » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:28 pm

I fink it's April now.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Onket » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Do we need a new thread titled Dos Dedos 2013?! :lol:

This one has very nearly been going a whole year. :(
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Loz » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Hello. I notice that on another thread the the acronym ALOTOCB had been decoded in something regarding Licking Cassette Boxes. Did i miss some update or is the other user just pulling a leg?

Also, i can no longer find the post where i think it was Richard who announced the title of the lost 1996 album. Have his words been taken back or am i just looking in the wrong place?
Loz

Postby Mad Bastard » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Adam revealed the full title in one of his eBay auctions, along with the origins of all the other album titles: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pop-Will-Eat- ... 1068660330?
Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby Ohm » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:36 pm

G'Day

Apologies for the radio silence, I do check in often, and chat with Josh, but there's not been much to report. It's all ready to roll but I wait on the licensor to sign off all the new tracks, give them ISRCs etc. I'm legally forbidden from saying they're being sluggish about it, but they'll get there. Can't wait to get it moving and for everybody to hear it all!

Give peas a chance,

Ohm X
Ohm
1000 X No

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:52 am

Great to hear an update, amigo! Any chance you have some word on the possible LP? I'm good for 3 if it's still going down! (One to play, one to keep, and one to give to a buddy of mine who let me borrow his disc in '94 that really got me into the band).
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications