[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Chaos and Mayhem promo on BBc 6 music roundtable

Chaos and Mayhem promo on BBc 6 music roundtable

News about pop will eat itself

Chaos and Mayhem promo on BBc 6 music roundtable

Postby jason » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b013z5sg
33 mins 45 seconds in just after the news
1st September:
Last broadcast today, 18:00 on BBC 6 Music.
Scroobius Pip, James Endeacott and Kevin Sampson join Lammo in the studio to chat about the latest releases. You too can comment on all the tracks by entering the Listener's Roundtable. Log on via the BBC 6Music website and enter your opinion with a collection of other 6Music listeners, or via twitter with the hashtag #roundtable.
|
jason
Site admin

Re: Chaos and Mayhem promo on BBc 6 music roundtable

Postby jason » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Yep I like it
|
jason
Site admin

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Looks like there is a new promo single that I'll need to start scouring eBay for:)
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby jason » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:06 pm

|
jason
Site admin

Postby pedro » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 pm

What do they say about it
Nottingham Forest - Premiership team 2015
pedro
radio pwei

Postby Sneakerbeater » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Shockingly bad. Don't sound nothing like the poppies, PweiV2 no thanks.
Sneakerbeater
not now james

Postby RolexTharsus » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Hmmm... Given it a couple of listens, like how punky it is, it's definitely a catchy tune and think Mary really sounds at home. Not a fan of the production though, for me it's too clinical and overproduced, blunting the raw power of the track. Overall solid, think it'll work well live but really hope there's better to come on NNDBAS.
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby bronxzoo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:44 pm

it sounds nothing like the poppies, more like primal scream, but.... i like it, it got my foot tapping
"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Unfortunately I don't have a great computer at work and had to wait till I got home to listen... I played it through when, and, well, ummm... Do you remember when Chris Cornell did that album with Timbaland? Yeah, I get that feeling...
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby matt » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Scroobius Pip liked it, and one of the other chaps. A few comments about it NOT sounding like the Poppies of old, but then, DDMA could be a different band to Box Frenzy.

I felt the production was a bit 'obvious' but I've heard a lot worse.

Steve, I think I'll give it a 7/10.
beaming out a message...
matt
1000 X No

Next

Return to PWEI Communications