[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - September USA PWEI gigs

September USA PWEI gigs

News about pop will eat itself

September USA PWEI gigs

Postby MissCP » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:10 am

Heya Nationers

The five gigs that I know of the the USA are:

Sept 18 Long Branch NJ at Brighton Bar
Sept 19 NYC at Santos Party House for the Stimulate 7 Year Anniversary
Sept 25 Tampa FL at the Orpheum
Sept 26 Chicago IL Cold Waves Festival at the Metro
Sept 27 Cleveland OH at the Agora Theater and Ballroom

Which of us U.S. based folks are going to which gigs?

I had a hard time figuring out which one/s to go to, but when Cleveland was announced over the weekend that settled it. I'll be driving to that gig from Detroit instead of going to the Chicago gig.
Last edited by MissCP on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissCP
Beaver Patrol

Re: September USA PWEI gigs

Postby a'damn » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:02 am

I thought it was just the 01 Chicago show.
Wish they'd come out west but I can't see them playing in Portland.

Have fun!!
a'damn
not now james

Postby TheFinkie » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:54 am

Will it just be Graham and Mary with a backing band for all of them? Or was that just a rumour I heard?
I wish you heaven / I wish you hell
TheFinkie
preaching to the perverted

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:47 pm

I will be at Coldwaves.

And, it is no rumor, I heard it directly from Graham - The US dates will be just Mary and himself with End of an Era as their backing band. They could not manage to get the appropriate passports and visas for the rest of the band this time.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby artificialhuman » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Re: West coast, Graham mentions on a podcast that they'll try to do the Western USA in the spring. So maybe Portland, Las Vegas and Phoenix in there? Looks like that's who is represented so far in this thread.
artificialhuman
1000 X No

Postby jason » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Great stuff. Would love to come to the US to see them.
|
jason
Site admin

Postby jason » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:13 am

Hi
And while I'm thinking about it. If you US people want to do a tour diary/regular updates/video footage/something nice, let me know then I could make sure it goes up onto the main PWEI site. I'm open to ideas. I'd like an interactive map of your journey and motels you stay in. My dream is to drive (be driven) across america in one of those big campers like in Judgement night and still stay in motels (for the good quality cloakrooms/freshening up facilities).

Jas
|
jason
Site admin

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:39 pm

Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:01 pm

I'd love to see a bit of video footage from these gigs. :)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby MissCP » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:10 pm

MissCP
Beaver Patrol

Next

Return to PWEI Communications