[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Merchandise for Anti-Nasty League

Merchandise for Anti-Nasty League

News about pop will eat itself

Re: Merchandise for Anti-Nasty League

Postby PHO-KU » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:01 pm

I'm not having a go at all as I do appreciate the guys are busy. I would still really like the items (please take my money) would just liked improved comms to say why the refund, as you say, hopefully this is forthcoming.
PHO-KU
not now james

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:09 pm

And, for crying out loud, nobody (meaning Pho-Ku and myself, which is who you're talking about) said anything close to anything that resembles us being close to calling Watchdog. We didn't even express any hate for the band or a desire to swap loyalties.

Since when did expressing disappointment and anger/frustration in a forum become a reason to malign us with shit like U2 and Coldplay?

For myself, I already said that my initial anger was based on a lack of communication and that I apologized for "being a dick" (which is still more harsh a term than the reality) and had just asked for some info and an explanation.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby Phil » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Yeah, I apologise for the U2/Coldplay thing; that was definitely crossing a line there :lol: I wouldn't wish that on anyone (although ive still got time for Achtung Baby and Zooropa, after that just kill me now).

If anything all this just serves to remind me how temporary this version of PWEI could be, the fan base is obviously only a fraction of what it used to be. Lets make the most of what we've got while we still have it.
Phil
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Or help that fanbase to grow! 8-)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:16 pm

^That's why I want to be able to wear a PWEI hoodie. ;)
I'll tell you something about myself. I don't advertise. I don't wear or sport anything that has a brand name on it or a sponsorship logo on it or anything like that, unless it's for a band or something I'm personally involved in.

I have people ask me about the bands on my shirts and hoodies all the time. It'd be nice to know I can include the latest PWEI in that.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:21 pm

I just got a reply about this. It was, as suggested, that they only got 11 orders total for hoodies. That's super disappointing.

We're square now. All is back to being as good as it can be.

I suggested that they consider a "print to order" shop for some of these cool items that they want to sell and we want to buy. I've used them many times to set up a store that looks and seems to be part of my own website. The items cost more, but it's sometimes the only way to make a very limited item available.

I know I'd pay a pretty penny to get that hoodie - it was about the coolest looking PWEI item I've ever seen.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:59 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby SteveJames-Igor » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 am

You are so right on both accounts.
My first live show has made me a convert and these days social media can spread the word.
I now follow local music organizations on twitter in the hope they will follow back.
I mentioned a good half a dozen times about the live show but, more is needed.
SteveJames-Igor
not now james

Postby Mad Bastard » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:19 am

Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby Phil » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:38 am

Phil
radio pwei

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications