[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Anti Nasty League

Anti Nasty League

News about pop will eat itself

Re: Anti Nasty League

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:05 pm

Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby kwvp » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:16 pm

Hoodie??
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:56 pm

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:23 pm

Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby Phil » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:07 am

Phil
radio pwei

Postby sadchild » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Sorry if this has already been answered (I'm brand new to the forum). I live in the US and want a copy of Anti Nasty League and the only place to get it is at shop.popwill..... The 1-disc version is £11.50 which is $17.64. That's a LOT to pay for a single disc album. I broke down and decided to see what the cost would be to get a copy shipped to the US, but no shipping charges showed up. I emailed them at pwei@popwilleatitself.net asking what the shipping costs will be, but have gotten no response. Can anybody here give me some guidance? Especially anyone who lives in the US and has successfully bought the album? Thanks.
In this game you don't need muscle
All you gotta do is hustle
sadchild
XY & Zee

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

I do not have a proper breakdown of the shipping charges to give you, because I ordered multiple items, including a shirt. However, for the 3CD set, a tshirt and JeSuis Crabbi, I paid about $9.50 US shipping.

To help you with swallowing the cost of the CD - there is NO label, no distributor or otherwise. This is a limited production, paid for in advance by Graham. So, you are getting a limited edition, personally handled copy of a disc which cannot be bought in stores. Also, all of the proceeds are going directly into the pockets of PWEI band members.

Also, the slow responses to email and orders is (in Grahams own words) an unfortunate result of trying to turn a rock-n-roller into a merchandise manager, store-front manager, distribution manager and everything else he never set out to be. He will get to you, just try to be patient (I lost mine at some point and Mr. Crabb's reply was so polite and apologetic I felt terrible).
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby MissCP » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:50 pm

MissCP
Beaver Patrol

Postby sadchild » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Thank you for all of the info. I've been a huge PWEI fan since Cure For Sanity. I have over 30 PWEI CDs (including promo CDs), about a dozen vinyls and 2 t-shirts. But I just can't justify over $30 for a single disc that can't even hear samples of all of the songs from. Hopefully someday he'll put it on Amazon?
In this game you don't need muscle
All you gotta do is hustle
sadchild
XY & Zee

Postby rjrteb » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Not that it's any consolation but US online stores regularly charge $25-30 shipping to UK, so the PWEI shipping from UK to US is quite good in comparison. I ordered a new release cassette (Cassette Store Day is a thing now apparently - not just Record Store Day) last week, & it was $10 for the cassette & $20 shipping.
rjrteb
1000 X No

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications