[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Anti Nasty League

Anti Nasty League

News about pop will eat itself

Re: Anti Nasty League

Postby VMNP » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:52 pm

Mp3 had title only, no artist or album info. Tried entering it myserlf track by track but still ends up under unknown on my phone. I lost 45 minutes today just to end up going "ARGH, BALLS TO IT!"
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby negative8ball » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:53 pm

I just ordered the 2CD version (don't need stems) - I didn't notice the extra track.

Shop contacted. Hope they can swap that easily...
negative8ball
radio pwei

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:21 pm

The digital download tracks are absolute rubbish when it comes to usability. Terrible naming convention, no album art and, worst of all, no ID3 tags. They've also done something really messed up so that every single song has an encryption problem that forces Windows to ask about it on every track when I go to save it. You can expect to spend 45 minutes on just making these things playable on your portable device. And don't get me started about the flac files...
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby rjrteb » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:53 pm

rjrteb
1000 X No

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:35 pm

^Well, "free" depends on how you look at it. They were listed as part of what you get for the price when buying the CD. Not complaining, just saying, "Jeesh. Would it have really taken that long to fix them up right for everyone?"
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:18 pm

OK chaps - for the pre order - the actual CD has not been mastered yet so when it has there will be a follow up download that you will get. I think this happened with the FIFA single too - a better download came once the CD masters were back.

What I'm being told is that the mastered files had not been DDP'd yet, but they are bringing that proccess forward especially.

Cheers.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby 88Seconds » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Nice, was a bit annoying adding the info in, but nothing too onerous, just nice to get my mitts and ears wrapped around the new album. Digging the vibe, some of the guitar definitely harks back to DDMA, just nice to get a proper full on release with all the guys playing on, even more excited (if that was possible) about seeing them next month.

Did peeps see their social media post about a new version of 92 Degrees being played on tour ?
88Seconds
not now james

Postby VMNP » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:15 pm

Yes i did see that, very exciting!
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby jason » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:54 pm

I saw that too.

I'll pass on the issues with Mp3s etc. Sorry about that. Paul may have already done it
|
jason
Site admin

Postby dave_van_damn » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:38 am

Visit my blog for live bootlegs, b-sides and rare vinyl
Visit my other blog for random crap about living in Hong Kong
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications