[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - soundcloud anti nasty league teaser

soundcloud anti nasty league teaser

News about pop will eat itself

Re: soundcloud anti nasty league teaser

Postby Hunts » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:58 am

Hunts
1000 X No

Postby VMNP » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:15 am

Ok.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby payback3000 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:16 am

As far as the quality of the LP is concerned VMNP - yes this 'deserves' to be out there but realistically there is no money or a massive campaign or a record label deal. It is back to the punk DIY ethic for PWEI now. I would say it will be up to us fans who love the new LP to get behind it and push it as much as we can. It will really need fan support to get the word out and push people to review it as well as visit the PWEI shop and buy it. All the formats are being funded by PWEI and the money ploughed back into future releases.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby dave_van_damn » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:32 am

I would just hate it if they threw in the towel and said "fuck it" if they werent making enough money to support their families or whatever. Speaking of which I've always wondered: does Gra have a day job? Sadly I'm into wrestling and a lot of ex stars get day jobs to "support their wrestling habit" - I wonder if it's the same for bands?
Visit my blog for live bootlegs, b-sides and rare vinyl
Visit my other blog for random crap about living in Hong Kong
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

Postby dave_van_damn » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:34 am

Btw that wasn't supposed to be a "don't give up your day job" jibe. In my rose tinted vision of PWEI they spend all day rocking out and writing songs and making a living from it!
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

Postby dave_van_damn » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:41 am

May I just say that the beat in the verse to Digtal Meltdown is SOOOOOOO DOPE. (Do the kids still say that?) anyway I friggin' love it.

Man I can't wait for this to drop. I fear shipping to Hong Kong will result in me having to wait even longer for the CD though! :(
dave_van_damn
1000 X No

Postby inferni » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Looking forward to this
inferni

Postby Phil » Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Phil
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:19 pm

No idea mate, i think people will sit up and take notice once it drops though! 8-)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby payback3000 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:01 am

A lot of work has been done to try and get the LP reviewed and a lot of work into how it is being launched sold - as you have seen. There have been a few tweets from reviewers saying they are doing reviews and sounding very positive.

It's diffucult to get heard above the noise with no big financial backing innit? Best of luck - they have the goods for sure.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications