[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - The PWEINATION Covers CD FINAL CHANCE TO SUBMIT

The PWEINATION Covers CD FINAL CHANCE TO SUBMIT

News about pop will eat itself

Re: The PWEINATION Covers CD FINAL CHANCE TO SUBMIT

Postby payback3000 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Yep - PM'd Meatademark. It's a good track but as he says it has a vocal drifting in and out of the mix. I've advised either an instrumental or wait and finish if for the second go around on this. We are only going to press one lot of Cd's for this one so everyone needs to be happy with what goes on it or they might regret it!. I think it''s worthy of a better mix for sure!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Meat Trademark » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:50 am

I've PMed a new instrumental/sample mix link. My shit vocals are thankfully gone. Can we finally cross Meat Trademark off the list and have TLOTLS-era back *on* the list?
sleepy from the poison
Meat Trademark
1000 X No

Postby payback3000 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:56 am

Yes cos' that's great!

We have 2 from LOTL now and we will hopefully have 2 from NNDBAS so that's every studio LP covered.

Every time I work on Seek & Destroy I come away with a headache. It's nasty. Found a great speak and spell emulator to replace my vocals...made it sing...making progress!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:04 am

Updated status report -

Dust Me Down
Sweet Sweet Pie

Inside You
Intergalactic Love Mission

Wise Up! Sucker
Def Con One
The Fuses Have Been Lit
PWEI-zation
92f

1000 x No
VMNP (pending submission)

Bulletproof
Pretty Pretty
Urban Futuristic (Son of South Central)

Menofearthereaper
Babylon
Ich Bin Ein Auslander

Back 2 Business (pending submission)
Seek & Destroy (pending submission)
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:06 am

Looking very good. Well done everyone.

:)
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby kwvp » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:13 am

Excellent. Really looking forward to this.
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby Mad Bastard » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:04 am

I'm enjoying that there's a good chunk of not-so-obvious choices of album tracks too, looking good.
Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby Hunts » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 am

Getting excited bout this project! Any idea about final tracklisting; the flow of the album is just as important as the material itself. I'm hoping my track can close the line up, I think ich bin should open it! Followed by bulletproof for some reason? Any thoughts out there how you'd arrange them? The forth track should be a corker. I always save the strongest material for first, last and fourth place. Also keep strong tracks to follow up the rougher ones to win the audience back if you loose them.
I can pm you my personal opinion if you'd be interested, 3000
Hunts
1000 X No

Postby payback3000 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:52 am

Hi, I have been working out the sequence for some time now, altering it when new ones have been added. I started with Fuses as the closer and it stayed that way for a while...however It's more near the last quarter now....don't worry it will be well sequenced. I'm taking into account the flow of it. Once everything is in the bag and I've got a running order I'll post it up.

There are not really any really rough sounding tracks...more that there are some truly outstanding ones and a lot have not been shared here so as to be a surprise. I think people will be really impressed with how good this is. I am!
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Hunts » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:13 am

Sounds awesome, bro!
Hunts
1000 X No

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications