[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - The PWEINATION Covers CD FINAL CHANCE TO SUBMIT

The PWEINATION Covers CD FINAL CHANCE TO SUBMIT

News about pop will eat itself

Re: The PWEINATION Covers CD FINAL CHANCE TO SUBMIT

Postby kwvp » Fri May 31, 2013 9:25 am

kwvp
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:56 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby kwvp » Fri May 31, 2013 3:12 pm

FUCK! Had a mix I was happy with tried to mix it down, sounded a bit jumpy, switched the driver settings in Cubase and now all the audio tracks seem to have been resampled and sped up... not just on this new version but across all the previous versions too. Holy fuck. I'm going for a lie down...

You might have to make to with the existing version...
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby Hunts » Fri May 31, 2013 11:55 pm

MEAT TRADE MARK and EVERYGEEK!! Get onto it boys...you two are the only cats representing TLOTLS era. It'd be a shame to miss that out on this project. Chop chop. Bus is leaving in ten...

MInd you, I only have the gained the right to give yas a boost to after only just handing in my submit. I know its hard work but ya gotta push your passion in any arena...

I had a brainchild of trying to workout 100% is it from the Hammersmith bootleg to incorperate a future era...a lick of the old cassette box...but alas I couldn't get my shit together so I know how the best laid plans go to waste.
Hunts
1000 X No

Postby artificialhuman » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:33 am

artificialhuman
1000 X No

Postby kwvp » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:06 am

kwvp
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:39 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby kwvp » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 am

Great minds!.. I started on Back 2 Business over the weekend.. :D
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:35 am

Good lad.

Aiming to finish Seek & Destroy this week whilst I'm putting the meat of the sleeve together. I can't finish the sleeve until I have the track listing set in stone and all credits submitted so this time next week for any final entries.

I recorded sme vocals on a pound shop mic, pitched shifted them due to my camp hull accent, put them through a few autotune and chorus effects and came out sounding like a gay robot. Mmmm...probably going to use speech emulators for the vox as the track is banging' robot techno right now.

Anyone know thew chords for the chorus? This is going to be another Tone Deaf production.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:06 am

Onket
Wise up sucker

PreviousNext

Return to PWEI Communications