November gigs line-up

News about pop will eat itself

November gigs line-up

Postby RolexTharsus » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:42 pm

In case anyone missed the friendface announcement, for the November gigs it's going to be Crabbi, Mary, Davey in their usual roles, Bid from Leftfield on drums (guessing Fuzz is busy) and some chap called Richard March playing the guitar
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 am

Re: November gigs line-up

Postby russelldempsey » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:51 pm

RolexTharsus wrote:In case anyone missed the friendface announcement, for the November gigs it's going to be Crabbi, Mary, Davey in their usual roles, Bid from Leftfield on drums (guessing Fuzz is busy) and some chap called Richard March playing the guitar


GREAT news about Richard. :P
russelldempsey
1000 X No
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:26 pm

Re: November gigs line-up

Postby pedro » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Anyone on here going to the ULU gig? I'm on my own for this one.
Nottingham Forest - Premiership team 2015
User avatar
pedro
radio pwei
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Re: November gigs line-up

Postby payback3000 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:04 am

pedro wrote:Anyone on here going to the ULU gig? I'm on my own for this one.

Yep me Ben and Jason as well I think. Look forward to a catch up.
User avatar
payback3000
Wise up sucker
 
Posts: 1800
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 am

Re: November gigs line-up

Postby dave_van_damn » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:21 am

Would love it if someone were able to get an audio recording of the one of the gigs for those of us who live in Hong Kong and can't attend :) (hint hint!)
Visit my blog for live bootlegs, b-sides and rare vinyl https://anotherboringbside.wordpress.com/
Visit my other blog for random crap about living in Hong Kong https://agwailoinhongkong.wordpress.com/
dave_van_damn
1000 X No
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:18 am

Re: November gigs line-up

Postby pedro » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:40 pm

payback3000 wrote:
pedro wrote:Anyone on here going to the ULU gig? I'm on my own for this one.

Yep me Ben and Jason as well I think. Look forward to a catch up.

Great!

I should be around for an early meet up and some beers if you are.
Nottingham Forest - Premiership team 2015
User avatar
pedro
radio pwei
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Re: November gigs line-up

Postby RolexTharsus » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:29 am

Potentially have a ticket for the ULU gig going spare now. Unfortunate clash with a hospital appointment....

Message if interested
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 am


Return to PWEI Communications

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

cron