[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Trying to identify an old release I used to have

Trying to identify an old release I used to have

stuff about pwei

Trying to identify an old release I used to have

Postby precociousmouse » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:32 am

Hi all! New member, first post, and already trying to mine the collective for info…

Many years ago I used to have a 12" single by pwei and I can't remember what the release was called. It came in a yellow sleeve with an atomic centre sticker on the vinyl. I think it was 3 tracks (possibly 4) and one of the tracks started off with some speech about witches and wizards.

Anyone remember what it was called?

thanks in advance!
precociousmouse

Re: Trying to identify an old release I used to have

Postby RolexTharsus » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:46 am

Sounds remarkably like the Def Con One Doomsday Power Mix 12"

Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby precociousmouse » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:11 am

And we have a winner! thanks, it's been preying on my mind for days :)
precociousmouse

Postby VMNP » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Witches and Wizards?
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby precociousmouse » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:16 pm

yeah, think it was one of the live tracks on the b side
precociousmouse

Postby payback3000 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:03 pm

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Return to All about the poppies