[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - I was there ...

I was there ...

stuff about pwei

I was there ...

Postby def con juan » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:06 pm

one of the heads bouncing around in this crowd is the 14 year old head of me!!!

great gig: Ash, Compulsion (who seemed to be the support band at nearly every gig I went to in 1994!), Blaggers ITA, Poppies :P

you can also see me in the crowd in one of the videos from the Pheonix Festival 1994 which was filmed by The Beat on ITV but I can't find it at the moment.

Anyone else got clips of gigs you were at or where you can be seen?
def con juan
preaching to the perverted

Re: I was there ...

Postby Coz » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Damn, I'd forgotten how pretty amazing Kick To Kill was live. :o
Coz
preaching to the perverted

Postby Onket » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:07 am

I was at Phoenix 94, and a couple of dates on the Amalgamation tour the same year (Cardiff & Portsmouth).

I can be seen in footage of the Vile Evils gig in Camden in about 2006. Will have a look to see what I can find on the internets..........
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:24 am

Phoenix 94-

http://youtu.be/BfX6_Vh9rBk

Not The Beat footage though.

Bulletproof (The Beat)-

http://youtu.be/pFYlMeLGDak

Karmadrome (The Beat)-

http://youtu.be/YQlzqPHe9Cg

Everything's Cool (The Beat)-

http://youtu.be/yL5pvkBm0Co
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:34 am

Vileevils in Camden approx 2006

Their Law. Onket caught on film (stripy polo shirt about 2/3rds or 3/4rs through)-

http://youtu.be/HNLKL22VBTE
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:20 pm

You? In a Polo shirt? :o
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Onket » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Dapper. ;)
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby matt » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:52 am

I can be seen on one of the live clips on 'Unspoilt by Progress' that was filmed at Town & Country club. I was pushing my floppy Hair out my face following some vigorous pogo-ing...
beaming out a message...
matt
1000 X No

Return to All about the poppies