[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Vile Evils "Vile TV"

Vile Evils "Vile TV"

stuff about pwei

Vile Evils "Vile TV"

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Who else bought this shit, besides me? I decided to revisit it last night and I just got fed up and said "fuck it...". The thing was compiled by a blender, and the quality of the video is pretty uninspiring (especially for the time). If memory serves me correctly, it was someone on the forums that booted that gig? Is there any chance you have a better quality rip? Let me break down the stats on the dvd: Video=148VBR kbs, Audio=12kbs.

I've upped the gig to my channel in case some of you want to revisit it or haven't seen it before, enjoy!

Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Re: Vile Evils "Vile TV"

Postby payback3000 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:04 am

The only good thing about this was ther audio archive on there. I've never managed to get any of the video content to play on anything - a numberof pc's and the like.

Fucking terrible DVD in a great sleeve! :lol:
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:22 am

I managed to copy all the video content onto a DVD and then compiled some other footage onto another DVD so mine ended up as a 3 disc set. :lol:
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby RolexTharsus » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 am

Bloody hell, you'd have got better quality with a wax cylinder & a box brownie...
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:22 pm

It was filmed on a phone from the side of the stage.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Phil » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:59 am

Phil
radio pwei

Return to All about the poppies