[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - 92F

92F

stuff about pwei

92F

Postby def con juan » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:53 am

the thermometer in my car showed 92 F the other day!

I've not been this excited about a dashboard reading since the time I got my car up to 88mph and i thought i was going to go back to the future!
def con juan
preaching to the perverted

Re: 92F

Postby kwvp » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:52 pm

:)
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Isn't the song based on the fact that most violent crimes or murders take place during temps of 92F? I'm sure I read that when the single came out but there is no evidence to suggest it! maybe they made it up?
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby rjrteb » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:34 pm

I think that's the theory, yeah. I also remember the Siouxsie & the Banshees song having the same theme.
rjrteb
1000 X No

Postby def con juan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:37 pm

i was driving my car to a crime when it got to 92F so i guess the theory is correct :shock:
def con juan
preaching to the perverted

Postby payback3000 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:40 am

Are you Dexter?
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Micheal Knight?
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Phil » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:38 am

Phil
radio pwei

Return to All about the poppies