[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Try Some Of This You'll Like It...

Try Some Of This You'll Like It...

stuff about pwei

Re: Try Some Of This You'll Like It...

Postby Onket » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:06 am

Completely agree.

For me, Dos Dedos is the one that sounds dated. It sounds like exactly from when it was released (certain tracks aside). This Is this is timeless.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Coops » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 am

"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:19 am

Box Frenzy is 80s and fairly dated, imo (although I still love it), but not This Is This.

Each to his own though, innit.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:27 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 pm

I keep f**king telling you people, CURE FOR SANITY!!!!!!!!!!!

8-)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby negative8ball » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Looks Or The Lifetyle.

My fav by a mile... hoping the remaster can add some "pop" as the CD is a little muffled, but the blend of punk and electronic is dead on with that one, IMHO.
negative8ball
radio pwei

Postby bonezee » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:05 am

As i have been trying them out on my teenage son i would have to say Cure for sanity(my personal favourite).He picked up the opening lyrics of X,Y,Z and i caught him reciting them the next day!. :D
I'm desperately trying to get him to go to the brighton gig as i really don't want to look like a loner,but i so far have been unsuccessful :oops:
bonezee
XY & Zee

Postby Coops » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 am

"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Postby Ohm » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Ohm
1000 X No

Postby OVDH » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:22 pm

ok everybody we're the hi tech gurus! this is this hands down and it doesnt sound dated it actually sounds quite now i think! if only the poppies were still around to take back their throne! lol :D
OVDH
not now james

PreviousNext

Return to All about the poppies