[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - eBay vids

eBay vids

stuff about pwei

Re: eBay vids

Postby Dr Peter O'Boogie » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:56 pm

I sent the guy a message and he's doing sets for 25 quid - 6 of them.

I am going to get a set so if you can wait till the gig I will bring copies along, if you can't wait that long I will post to you.
"See through the news and the views that twist reality"
Dr Peter O'Boogie
radio pwei

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:06 am

I managed the same deal, who ever he is (PWEInation poster?) he was really easy to deal with. He said he would post them tomorrow or Monday so I imagine I won't get them till mid March. Did you follow up about the mystery '91 gig?
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby payback3000 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:50 am

payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Dr Peter O'Boogie » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:13 am

They might find their way onto dime or converted and uploaded at some point too, it happens you know 8-)
"See through the news and the views that twist reality"
Dr Peter O'Boogie
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:24 am

Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Did paul Greengrass Direct the Reading 92...just had to turn that one off for fear of seeing my breakfast.

Phoenix 94 looks great though! Yes you can see the proper crew filming too.

Will all the proffesionally shot PWEI footage going back to the 80's ever see the light of day?
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Onket » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:48 pm

I fucking hope so!
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:04 pm

I wasn't aware that i was obliged to inform you of anything i do TBH!
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Onket » Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm sure I've got a signed document here somewhere.... :P
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:02 am

Is that not your parole agreement?
payback3000
Wise up sucker

PreviousNext