[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Songs on new tour?

Songs on new tour?

stuff about pwei

Songs on new tour?

Postby jason » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:16 am

What songs are you hoping to hear on the next tour (March 2012)?

I'd like to hear "Dance of the mad". Chaos and Mayhem is another favourite now. I guess wise up sucker, can u dig it and def con one possibly?
|
jason
Site admin

Re: Songs on new tour?

Postby Coops » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:09 am

Urban Futuristic should replace Their Law.
"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 am

I have also had enough of Their Law.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Coops » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:48 am

Its a great tune but I find it a bit redundant now. The oddity value of PWEI performing it has been and gone. Also, tbh, The Prodigy do it better.
Coops
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Completely agree.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:38 pm

I'd really like to hear Jason bashing his way through the intro loop for Englands Finest.

I'd like to hear this for the into tape this time around. The looped forever drum sample, the real drums crash in and we are off!

Or PWEI is a four letter word. I'd also like to hear some of the non single stuff from TITD like Inject Me and also a boshing version of 92f.
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby syd hancock » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Their Law is too ace to drop.

Cape Connection. That can go. S'alright. But, when it's cock-blocking tunes I want to hear more...

Would love Menofearthereaper, Dance of the Mad and maybe, Babylon.

Beyond those, I think the setlist last time out was pretty well chosen - I don't really want to hear Can U Dig It? without Clint, for example.

For me, the songs I would add to the list would all be Clint songs (Token Drug Song, Always Been a Coward, Can U Dig It? Karmadrome etc) and I'm happier for PWEI v2. to sidestep those rather than not do them justice.

In fact, I would be happier to hear something from Mary's back catalogue. Maybe one of his non-chart bothering efforts with Hyperhead (Teenage Mind) or something dirty from the Bykers. I'd like to hear the (deeply unlikely) Evil Mantra as well, but I guess that ships sailed.
Got shit for brains, got blinkered vision; steal our lines from television
syd hancock
not now james

Postby RolexTharsus » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Another vote here for Their Law to go.

Dance of the Mad Bastards, Nightmare at 20k Feet, Babylon (fast) & Nose Dive Karma by the Bykers in please.
Zero half measures (What a carve up!)
RolexTharsus
Wise up sucker

Postby Coops » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:21 pm

If the band start knocking out GBOA songs then they're loading the gun for the haters out there. C'mon, bit of common guys, PWEI songs only.
Coops
radio pwei

Postby kwvp » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Dance of the mad and Another man's rhubarb for me please.

I think Clint's songs can probably be left alone without adversely affecting the set.

Their Law would work well for a festival, though I'd be ok with it being rested for the tour if it means another true pwei track makes it in to the set.
kwvp
radio pwei

Next

Return to All about the poppies