[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - This is the law

This is the law

stuff about pwei

This is the law

Postby jason » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Just heard where the "This is the law" sample came from. It's at the beginning of the BBC 1 drama with Ben Miller (22/11/11 9pm). Murder in paradise or something. Anyone know the song.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b016mw91

Jas
|
jason
Site admin

Re: This is the law

Postby jason » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Also I think my wife might be a racist.....

I said "ooh my mate know's Colin Salmon"

My wife said "What from Barbados?"

Me "No, Luton that's where they're both from"

My wife the racist.
|
jason
Site admin

Postby Coops » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:45 am

I clocked that! I cant be bovvered to hunt the track down but perhaps someone else will?

Either way Im sure it'll be on the Moider In Paradise CD out in time for Christmas.
"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Postby jason » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:37 pm

My Work Flash player has gone off!

It should be here (**spoiler alert --before the murder **)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... Episode_5/

Probably within the first minute.
|
jason
Site admin

Postby Coops » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:58 am

By the way, how bleeding obvious was that case? Its been a good show but it failed that night because they forgot about the Big Actor Rule. The Big Actor Rule in detective shows is that when you have a Big Actor playing a menial role its because hes the one whodunnit. So clearly when you have Colin Salmon as a blink-and-you'll-miss-him Prison Guard hes obviosuly going to be the killer.

Twist-In-The-Tail FAIL
"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Return to All about the poppies