[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - New Noise Designed By A Sadist does alright, I think

New Noise Designed By A Sadist does alright, I think

stuff about pwei

New Noise Designed By A Sadist is awesome, I think.

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:22 am

I've already put in my thoughts on this, but I feel like expressing my opinion again by renaming this thread.

I cannot remember any album, by any band, any time in the past 20 years that I have listened to so frequently as NNDBAS. It's just so damn good. The more I hear it, the more I want to hear it... and it's not because it's catchy (I actually hate catchy tunes). At first, I didn't really like Chaos and Mayhem, now it's one of my favorites and I think it could easily be one of the 10 best punk rock tunes ever recorded.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Re: New Noise Designed By A Sadist does alright, I think

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 am

It's 1:30am in Toronto right now and I am half cut. I can say without any inhibition that I love PWEI and what Crabbi is doing with the band, but the new album is just ok by my standards. Sorry, but compared to the back catalog and what I've listened to in the past 15 years, it just meets the requirements of pretty good pop music.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Re: New Noise Designed By A Sadist is alright, I think

Postby Onket » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 am

It's almost 9am in London and I reckon the above post by UGB is about right. If I was posting while half cut I'd have probably been much harsher than that.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Coops » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 am

Its just after 10 in sunny Cheshire, Ive just had a mahoosive dump, and I reckon NNDBAS is a great starting point for the revival. It may not be what some people hoped for but it leaves the way clear for, perhaps, some more experimental stuff next time. Gra needed to get some points on the board with this first album and I reckon that what hes done.
"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Postby VMNP » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:43 pm

It's better than Box Frenzy!
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby VMNP » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Or the first Prodigy album! ;)
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:59 pm

It`s 9:50am in Toronto and I`m nursing a mild hangover with some much needed coffee. I`m listening to the album right now and I stand by my words. It`s ok, but nothing to write home about. I have yet to pick up the vinyl despite it being a prerequisite to my collection.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby Stubborn Puppet » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:33 am

:P to all of you then!

Just kidding. This is what makes the world go 'round: something different for everyone. I've said it on here somewhere before, but I still can't really get into most of the songs on This Is This or Dos Dedos nearly as much as most PWEI fans (it feels like those are their two most popular). I'm personally in love with CFS, LOTL... and with NNDBAS, like I already said.

Like UGB said, I can't wait to see what they do next.
Stubborn Puppet
radio pwei

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:39 pm

It's 9:39am in Toronto, and I am at work. I am not listening to any albums, but I am reading the forum. PWEI just won't leave me alone.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby bronxzoo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 pm

"At the third stroke, the time sponsored by Accurist will be..."
bronxzoo
radio pwei

Previous

Return to All about the poppies