[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Their Law

Their Law

stuff about pwei

Re: Their Law

Postby Coops » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:02 pm

I would also concede that Liam Howletts constant 'fuck that shit bruv' style of talking is becoming kind of tedious. YOU'RE A RICH KID WHO GOT RICHER AND MARRIED THAT BIRD OUT OF ALL SAINTS FFS!!!

But at the end of the day they're currently a great British live act and, to be fair, Maxim 'Keith' Realitys squarking isnt so annoying during a gig even if it is on live recordings.
"Tell at work your weekend tale
Still need the pleasure of a dirty sale
Monday’s back – what can you do?"
Coops
radio pwei

Postby AxeofMan » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:03 pm

ARE YOU
AWARE?
AxeofMan
1000 X No

Postby Onket » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:23 pm

They are now, yeah. But they used to be a cutting edge, credible UK dance act we could actually be proud of.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby payback3000 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Prodigy died after releasing Jilted Generation. I keep saying this.

Exception to the rule is the Urban Takeover remix of Funky Sh*t which is
payback3000
Wise up sucker

Postby Dr Peter O'Boogie » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Prodigy at Glastonbury and Pheonix - 3 performances and i missed every one!!

At Gastonbury - i just got lost, myself and the then girlfriend camped backstage (a friend who worked for MCA supplied tickets) but i think there was an estimated 200,000 on site that year. I also got lost trying to see Portishead on the accoustic stage - people had turned signs around and by the time i got there the field was impossible to get to let alone the tent.
There is plenty of footage of the 95 show on youtube - sat at work one night and must have watched the entire set.

Phoenix - Prodigy played main stage before Bowie on the Thursday, then dance tent at midnight on the Saturday. Missed the Thursday as we got caught in the worlds largest traffic jam, moved 14 miles in 14 hours, arrived on site at 2 in the morning. I was more gutted at missing Bowie as i had not seen him before and also knew Prodigy were on again - finally saw Bowie at the IOW around 7 years ago.
We went to Guru's Jazzmataz on the Saturday, me and the girlfriend dropped something naughty mid set then headed off to the dance tent. Sadly this involved going through the fair ground where the naughty things started working - missed the whole set by going on rides, great fun though :D
Finally saw them that year at Reading - great set and i nearlly lost a boot in the mud, Black Grape were another headliner i think.

The Pistols played and closed on the Sunday night in 96 with Rotten encouraging us to set fire to the Guardian tent - chose to see them but caught the start of the JTQ set which was very good.
"See through the news and the views that twist reality"
Dr Peter O'Boogie
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:41 am

Yeah, I was also in that traffic jam, sat on a bus gettign more and more shitfaced. :D
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby VMNP » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby Dr Peter O'Boogie » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:18 pm

"See through the news and the views that twist reality"
Dr Peter O'Boogie
radio pwei

Postby kwvp » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:06 am

We too were in that jam. Drinking Norseman lager if I remember rightly..
kwvp
radio pwei

Postby AxeofMan » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:59 pm

ARE YOU
AWARE?
AxeofMan
1000 X No

PreviousNext

Return to All about the poppies