[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Reformation

Reformation

stuff about pwei

Reformation

Postby bokorugro » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:43 am

ok...who has info on the instant live stuff from reformation...how many boxed sets were made...how many copies of the dvd...and other nit noid info about the releases...werent these available on the old website for a time

did a search and didnt see anything so i hope i am not asking questions that are already answered...cheers
bokorugro
preaching to the perverted

Re: Reformation

Postby VMNP » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:59 pm

Nothing on the Instant Live store so i would guess they're out of print now.
Built To Stay The Pace Not Lazy, Bleary Eyed A Wide Berth Crazy.
VMNP

Postby negative8ball » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 am

They were on a different area, and accessible for a while after they were obvious to find... out of print now...

Sadly... assumed they'd just keep 'em in print anyways - but it appears no.
negative8ball
radio pwei

Postby bokorugro » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 pm

yeah too bad...great piece of pwei history...maybe 2030 for the 25th anniversary
bokorugro

Postby Onket » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:52 pm

They still pop up on ebay from time to time though, I think.
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby Ugly Goblin Boy » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 am

Here is more info on the discs. I don't have them, myself. I have seen them show up on eBay every once and a while, but I'm not paying a dime for CDRs that are rumoured to have delaminated pretty quickly.
Ugly Goblin Boy
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:29 pm

I think mine still works!
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby nomorefakereunions » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:21 pm

The CD's and DVD's were printed in generic "instant live" covers with transparent stickers on. there were about 1,000 or each show and they hung around for a couple of years before finally vanishing - as did the DVD. There was a box set for £60 which had all 5 shows - Nottingham wasn't available seperately - and a 'special gift' which was a leftover laminate. There were around 100-200 of those.
nomorefakereunions

Postby negative8ball » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 am

negative8ball
radio pwei

Postby Midrange72 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 pm

The box has always bin high on my wants list.. Remember trying to justify the cost of it to myself wen it was available on instant live! Couldn't afford it, so never did!
Would like to hear the audio from 23rd @ brum cos I was there, so wish i'd just bought that one!
Es que las miradas.. O es el estilo de vida??
Midrange72
not now james

Next

Return to All about the poppies