[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
pop will eat itself • View topic - Misheard Poppies Lyrics

Misheard Poppies Lyrics

stuff about pwei

Misheard Poppies Lyrics

Postby cartsb4horses » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:31 am

or, reasons to read the lyrics in the album sleevenotes...

"Very Metal Riffs, Balloon in the Air / Can U Dig It? / Hell Yeah!"

"Glass Jaw, Alcohol Whore / Cardboard Cut-out Lion on the Floor"

"Welcome to Hell / My Nuts are Frying in Hell / I Could Try and Change It / But It Suits Me Too Well"

"The Bassist is Racist / You Know That We Must Face This"

any takers?
cartsb4horses
1000 X No

Re: Misheard Poppies Lyrics

Postby Mad Bastard » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:35 am

A friend of mine did think it was 'My nuts are fried in hell' in Karmadrome, and also thought that the intro to Dance Of The Mad Bastards had 'Beelzebub's ultrasonic technicolour climax' in it.
Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Postby Onket » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:23 am

'My nuts are frying in hell' is a good one.

How about 'Big, fat, bicycle' instead of 'Big Mac, fries to go'? :)
Onket
Wise up sucker

Postby cartsb4horses » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:34 pm

my friend thought it was strange they would announce the band had a racist bassist ("i'm only doing my job,,,") especially in the middle of an ANL song.
cartsb4horses
1000 X No

Postby AxeofMan » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:58 am

I also heard "The bassist is racist", and since the band looked funny it made sense they'd write such lyrics.

It was pretty disappointing that it was not the actual lyric.
ARE YOU
AWARE?
AxeofMan
1000 X No

Postby OVDH » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:12 pm

OVDH
not now james

Postby Mad Bastard » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Even though I always knew (or maybe hoped) that it wasn't the real lyrics, I always thought the line in Wasted that went "shake my hat" sounded more like "shave my ass".
Here to sing, by request, here we bring...
Mad Bastard
radio pwei

Return to All about the poppies